Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I will start by saying I have not seen HBO's Velma series, mostly because I would genuinely feel physically ill if I had seen it. I've always personally preferred Daphne over Velma in general (I'm a sucker for redheads). While I may not care much for Velma as far as her looks are concerned, Apone worked magic with their interpretation of the character. All I have to say is... Jinkies!

Reactions: DD3DD

ZAIVE

May 3, 2020
I will start by saying I have not seen HBO's Velma series, mostly because I would genuinely feel physically ill if I had seen it. I've always personally preferred Daphne over Velma in general (I'm a sucker for redheads). While I may not care much for Velma as far as her looks are concerned, Apone worked magic with their interpretation of the character. All I have to say is... Jinkies!
right? Those Apone's signature naughty yet dreamy eyes look so gorgeous. It painted a whole new version of Velma who I never once considered nor preferred over, of course, Daphne

Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
That Tifa set is my new favorite of his right beside the Jade one
Close second to from technically the model made by , but I think only cause Nagoo does such an awesome job with the animations. If and Nagoo ever collabed I think we all might need medical attention due to excessive fappin' that would happen :LOL:

Apone3D's Jill V still my Best Girl (you know your best girl, when you see her getting triple stuffed and you still go, Gawd she's beautiful :love:)

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
Close second to from technically the model made by , but I think only cause Nagoo does such an awesome job with the animations. If and Nagoo ever collabed I think we all might need medical attention due to excessive fappin' that would happen :LOL:

Apone3D's Jill V still my Best Girl (you know your best girl, when you see her getting triple stuffed and you still go, Gawd she's beautiful :love:)
Don’t know who any of those artist are but i still prefer Apones Futa Tifa more. Seeing her stuff Cloud and Barret’s mouth is hot. I also asked him if he is doing Quiet and he said soon. He has the best Tifa and Quiet model.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Don’t know who any of those artist are but i still prefer Apones Futa Tifa more. Seeing her stuff Cloud and Barret’s mouth is hot. I also asked him if he is doing Quiet and he said soon. He has the best Tifa and Quiet model.
Futa not my cup of tea, but as a fellow Apone3D fan I can appreciate the appeal :)

ApexLancer7

Dec 23, 2017
I like that he's willing to do that since he also always does vanilla/chocolate in his sets or both at once, but it's kinda weird to me he doesn't also have one of the FF ladies he has models from getting stuffed or stuffing Tifa as well

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
I like that he's willing to do that since he also always does vanilla/chocolate in his sets or both at once, but it's kinda weird to me he doesn't also have one of the FF ladies he has models from getting stuffed or stuffing Tifa as well
I personally don’t care for futa on female it’s everywhere and overused. Nyl2 is perfect example. Futa on Male is rare these days especially Futa on a Black Male. Im black so it’s hotter to me.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
OP Updated!

Added 2023-01

View attachment 2356574
LordLegolas would to be possible to upload/link just the 01-27 YenBed (206 MB) & 01-30 FayeTable (305 MB) updates like you were before for the 01-2023 sets as most of us (me :giggle:) have already downloaded (and enjoyed thanks to your kindness), the other sets and would save some bandwidth and file management cleanup. Thank you in advance if you can. No worries if not. Thought I would ask. :BootyTime:

NVM... Should have not doubted your awesomeness and realized you already did and I should have just looked at your Jan Folder link

Reactions: LordLegolas

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
Damn Apone must be catering to me or something with all this lara content. Looks like his best yet. Sadly my subscription ended yesterday :/

did_dis

Oct 8, 2018
Damn Apone must be catering to me or something with all this lara content. Looks like his best yet. Sadly my subscription ended yesterday :/
well, i would not be surprised at all if he would say that Lara is his favourite :LUL:but also it's fucking sad that besides those couple prepatreon pics he hasn't made a single set with 2b :cry:

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
well, i would not be surprised at all if he would say that Lara is his favourite :LUL:but also it's fucking sad that besides those couple prepatreon pics he hasn't made a single set with 2b :cry:
I don’t know who that is sadly. I know he made Quiet before though and is gonna do her soon.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes