Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Would it be possible to update this thread with all the latest (newest) stuff added to the first page? (i.e. 2022-09, 2022-10, etc.)? Or at lease upload the new stuff somewhere other than PixelDrain? Having a 20 GB download limit is really annoying. At least with MEGA I only have to wait 5-6 hours between waits as opposed to an entire day (or more) for PixelDrain's limit to reset and my download speeds to go from drunken snail to The Flash on speed (the drug, not the Speed Force).

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
September complete, all links updated

View attachment 2073722
I don't see your updated links in the OP. I keep seeing you say you updated this and that, but I see no links to any of that in the OP. The OP hasn't been updated since July. You need to message the OP Uploader and update the OP with the new stuff, or since you are a Jr Uploader do it yourself if you have access to. Updates need to be in the OP, not spread out accross the entire thread.

Thank you

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I don't see your updated links in the OP. I keep seeing you say you updated this and that, but I see no links to any of that in the OP. The OP hasn't been updated since July. You need to message the OP Uploader and update the OP with the new stuff, or since you are a Jr Uploader do it yourself if you have access to. Updates need to be in the OP, not spread out accross the entire thread.

Thank you
I can't update the OP)) but it's actually all in one post, click on my signature)

New sets added

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2021
Where's July and August? The "supposed" link for August that I clicked a few pages back isn't working now, and in the OP. It says "March to July," but only goes to June when you unpack everything lol

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Where's July and August? The "supposed" link for August that I clicked a few pages back isn't working now, and in the OP. It says "March to July," but only goes to June when you unpack everything lol
OP is wip, click on my signature for now ;)

Reactions: Krull
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes