XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game needs a freaking map or a teleporter to the place I must go. I can't find the next quest location "Aphesis"

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Hopefully we can figure out how to get nude mode. I was never able to figure it out with the JP version. Beating the game doesn't unlock it either, it just allows you to carry over your lvl/items/etc and intamacy lvl. I'm guessing its like a hidden side unlock, which kinda sucks. Might require every side quest completed..

I believe someone found an equipable item that might allow it, similar to the previous games...but even with a save editor it wasn't equipable.

Last edited:

z.r0

Jun 6, 2017
It a direct continue of our MC all past heroines also there too, MC completed his study and was working as a cop for some time, now he ex-cop and story goes
no this game takes place way way in the future
the characters that has similar traits as the previous one is their decendants

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
seriously though, are there individual endings or are you just forced to go for a harem one?

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
It's finally here. Time to indulge in perfection. I hope this surpasses Apostle.

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Do i need to play the previous game before this one? I know it might sound like a stupid question but i hate missing stuff or references lol

z.r0

Jun 6, 2017
Do i need to play the previous game before this one? I know it might sound like a stupid question but i hate missing stuff or references lol
not really. this game is not a direct sequel as it took place like 200 years in the future

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes