atifaslam

Jan 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to complete this part? I skipped a bit and the current scenario quest is "Talk to all five", pressing teleport says "I've got to get information from Avila"

Edit: Managed to do it after reloading my save. There's some random guys and girls you just talk to and it triggers next scene

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I can't find the next quest location "Aphesis". How do I get there???
Is there a map, a quest log? ANYTHING??

SupaHot

Oct 6, 2017
Regarding Pregnancy: I went through the CG (both animated and static) on Sadpanda and I wasn't able to spot even one scene or image involving visible pregnancy.
If there actually is any pregnancy content in the game it can't be more than one or two scenes.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I played the first apostle years ago when it first released. So I'm glad I don't have to remember all the itty bitty details of that whole thing, since replaying a game I've already finished years ago ain't something I like doing.

I've played all Kamichichi games though and all of them have been good experiences. Some of the best RPGM built games around (though his next game will be a plain VN style game).

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
i was planning on getting this game on steam most likely still will but besides that i love new way the apostle is set up which is different from the first one which is still a good game the only down side of this one is it so bright with the lights in the game which is painful to the eyes other then that downside it's amazing

blue_rose

Mar 19, 2019
i already played it in japanese. will be nice to finally understand what they were saying the whole time!!

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
question: is the H stuff more of in the mid of the game or close to the end like the last one?

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes