Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
For what i remember in the prev game the scenes looked very repetitive - rotate the scene, change girls hair color - bam new scene. But all things considered probably above average game.

Do the girls from other games actually get scenes? (i assume reused from those games). Pretty good way of cross promotion. In that neighborhood Karryn looks kinda average sized :LOL:.

On the other note, so they decided to go with Kagura again? I notice that by clicking the developer name on steam you are just redirected to Kagura page, on steamDB by searching that dev you will only see the Apostle games. Kinda scummy people searching by that dev name won't be able to find Island Saga.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Wow this ia the most important game i see in the site like... in the hole year. Looka hella good
Thx for sharing :)

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I have a problem with the movies, I get the following error and I am not able to find out why T-T.

"Loading Error
Failed to load: www/img/movies/op_name_input.webm.webm"

Does anyone know how to fix it? Rename the double .webm videos but it didn't work.
Did you ever find a fix for this? I have the same problem.

Reactions: Ungaa

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
Man, I love the original Apostle. Long have I waited for this sequel to be released. And not only for the faps, I actually liked the story and settings (tough this one seems pretty different).

Reactions: darkhentai

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
is the full version or i need to download the patch?
Edit:yes the full version.

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
How long do you have to play until you start getting good sex content?

Took me like 4+ hours to get a single scene in the first apostle game....

Jun 1, 2017
Usually not a fan of tits the size of small planets but Kamichichi is the exception to that.

Their artstyle just hits different.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes