Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Love the art, but theme is pretty vanilla like the last game. Oh well, thanks for the share as always.

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
just asking is normal that in the side-missions the description is <br2 our is the game bugged in that ???

sixz

Aug 13, 2019
edit: made a v3 for some more issues

I made a fix for linux which you can use. This does not patch node.js itself just the invalid filenames and corrects some weird error when playing the videos. To get the working node.js version just use the one on your system or follow this link.

To patch the files place the ar_linux.txt in the main game folder (the one containing locales, swiftshader, www etc),
then in the terminal use the following command to patch the files
patch -p0 < ar_linuxv3.txt

and if it somehow doesn't work or breaks something else you can undo them with this command.
patch -R -p0 < ar_linuxv3.txt

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
i've only known her for two minutes but i already want to lock amelia up and throw away the key
except i'll have to bear having her on my party because she seems to be the designated healer
fucking end me

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
well gonna wait for a walkthrough or a save file or a Gallery MOD, or fuck this game its not worth the time
side quests are taking fucking ages to find and clear and i cant find any other way to get WP to increase bonding with the characters

Jul 26, 2019
The stealth mission is bugged for me. I rescued A and the Women but the objective doesn't update making me stuck in the hotel. I've tried Stealth Killing everyone in the place, reloading a save, rescuing A before the girls and after the girls. Nothing, just broken... or am I missing something?

Edit: The a thousand bits (currency) that you get periodically isn't adding to my, whatver either or it's a display bug.
Edit Edit: Moving it to the C drive fixed it.

Last edited:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I should ask around in Japantown... Found like 3 people or so to "talk" to and now I'm stuck there. Quest is still the same :/

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A quick fix for the side job descriptions bug which prevails them to be correctly displayed.

With this patch: capture.jpg

I've tried to make minimal changes in order not to break the other parts of the game (there is a problem with the word wrapper).

Download, decompress and replace the 2 attached files:
- "Items.json" in the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game
- "Plugins.js" in the "\www\js" sub-folder of the game.

DO BACKUP the original files FIRST.

*** EDIT***

The fix is for the version 1.03 of the game only.
You don't need it for the versions 1.04 and 1.05 (it's probably better to upgrade to these latest versions).

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2021
Looks like a cool game, but bro where are the quest markers, you spend more time researching places and things to do than actually doing quests, nice animation, cool story, but well u lost a lot of time searching stuff to do, gonna wait someone drop a save game here, or some cheat to unlock the gallery, its not worth play this game without some quests markers, u got lost asf

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes