Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
For the scammer quest, after talking to the police guy the scammer will be in the gambling hall (lower left of the place where those two dudes fight in a different side quest).
Hmm do you have a picture, im there but cant see it :/

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
That was fast. I wanted to try this one before buying as heard it gets rather repetitive and tedious. Wasn't too impressed with Island SAGA, it looked nice but the gameplay was like a really bad version of a proper SAGA game with shameless dungeon recycling.

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
Fuck, I still need to finish the first one. I know the sequel is standalone, but I was actually anticipating it heavily for this year.

Kamichichi really know how to blend decent gameplay and H-content well.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I’m getting stuttering while roaming the city my PC is pretty strong am I missing something here.
You aren't missing anything. RPGmaker struggling with textures on NPCs that are spawned somewhere on the map out of bounds that roam on pointers, probably on one spawn point dev misclicked few times and cluttered. Particularly that stairs map.

dmnkquake

Mar 27, 2020
A quick fix for the side job descriptions bug which prevails them to be correctly displayed.

With this patch: View attachment 1955839

I've tried to make minimal changes in order not to break the other parts of the game (there is a problem with the word wrapper).

Download, decompress and replace the 2 attached files:
- "Items.json" in the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game
- "Plugins.js" in the "\www\js" sub-folder of the game.

DO BACKUP the original files FIRST.
Love the fix for the side quests only thing that seems to have been effect for it in my case is it doesn't let me use the fast travel part of the side quests when you scan them. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for the work you did on it!!

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
I swear I think I played this game before. But I don't remember it being animated...
Is this a sequel?

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Tips:

For those using cheat engine.
You can cheat WP and Money fairly easily.
Select process to open-> SELECT -> Processes; instead of usual Applications.
There find all .exes of this game usually there are 4, but can be show 5. And select last bottom one. Search values in 4byte.
For WP, I recommend amassing 3 at least before trying to find address. Use the guy that buys WP for 5000bits to lower count one by one.

For money use ATM deposit/withdrawal

• Red Heart
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
You aren't missing anything. RPGmaker struggling with textures on NPCs that are spawned somewhere on the map out of bounds that roam on pointers, probably on one spawn point dev misclicked few times and cluttered. Particularly that stairs map.
Thanks for the explanation. My faith in my desktop was decreasing rapidly for not being able to run a 2d game.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes