BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I am degenerate, but vanilla is mighty fine with good story progression. This 5 events where transition is two sentences before railing is.... boring. But I gotta say this gayme has one of the best titti jiggles ever.

hugoboss

Aug 16, 2019
how do you get WP again? i skipped that part :/ can you get it through sub quest?

Last edited:

haanh

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone got the bug after talking with the robot girl (after the 1st fight and the monster jump into the building). It forced me to restart the game and happened again. I downloaded the non compressed version tho.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Few tips
You can teleport from C menu and you can teleport to girl events from D menu
You can teleport to quests you find from C menu
You can use taxi infront of your apartment, it teleports you to buildings of importance
There is card collection thing in game, there is a girl in some alley who explains and unlocks it for you, little hard to find because looks like generic NPC

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Look like the devs learned from their mistakes. I had 2 issues with the first "apostle": the fact that after some fanservice at the beginning of the game the sexual content basically disappeared entirely until the end of the game. And the fact that the player was forced to focus on one girl only or miss most of the sexual content (and the game would not tell you).
Apparently this game fixed these nuisances.

Reactions: gervid
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes