Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Another Apostle game !! Yeeeeahh , oh wait i'm Android user .. its playable with joyplay ? (Cross finger ) .

If it's like the first game, then no. The first game's fog overlay/combat transitions were so agonizgly slow via Joipay, that it was unplayable. A shame as I was really interested in it.

Reactions: Brumefroide

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I think the pregnancy tag may need to be removed. If the "Pregnancy" content they are claiming here is like creampies or impregnation being mentioned in dialogue, imo that is not pregnancy content. creampie is a separate tag. Pregnancy content should be seeing the girls with pregnant bellies and pregnant sex. I have yet to find any of that in the game or the games files. If there is, please share so I can be proven wrong. otherwise It feels like false advertising and the tag should be removed so we are not lied to.

Lezirambo

Sep 26, 2017
Stuck on the roof for the first quest. Door is locked. Where am I supposed to go?
If you go back to inside the building, where you went to the roof from in the first place, you can continue east past the vending machine, or past the big holodancer further south.
Long story short, you need to find a corpse who has the key in order to get in through the door. You'll find it near some trashbags.
EDIT: I recommend heading east from the big holodancer in the southern room, as that's the shortest path and you get less encounters that way.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Anyone know where the missing kids are for Ai Lin's 2nd->3rd Heart? Ran through Chinatown so many times now...

Edit: Also full gallery save if anyone wants it. Pretty easy, just opened common in savedit and turned all falses to true.
Hey does this work in every rpgm gam ??? The save edit to unlock gallery ?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Love the fix for the side quests only thing that seems to have been effect for it in my case is it doesn't let me use the fast travel part of the side quests when you scan them. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for the work you did on it!!
Theoretically, there shouldn't be any kind of this secondary effect.

For me, it's working properly:
capture01.jpg capture02.jpg capture03.jpg

*** Edit ***
Of course, it's not working for completed quests (just in case).

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
I'm stuck with that too, thought they were in the convenience store with the rest of the recipes.
You can buy it in market (left from store).

But I have another problem. I baked 3 cakes and what now? Where should I delivere them? Nothing triggers itself.

Brumefroide

May 17, 2022
If it's like the first game, then no. The first game's fog overlay/combat transitions were so agonizgly slow via Joipay, that it was unplayable. A shame as I was really interested in it.
:(( Ok thanks you . Our only Hope is someone make an clean Android version , but i think i have more chance to bang my mom and sis than have Android version

• Angry
Reactions: No MILF No Life

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Tips:

For those using cheat engine.
You can cheat WP and Money fairly easily.
Select process to open-> SELECT -> Processes; instead of usual Applications.
There find all .exes of this game usually there are 4, but can be show 5. And select last bottom one. Search values in 4byte.
For WP, I recommend amassing 3 at least before trying to find address. Use the guy that buys WP for 5000bits to lower count one by one.

For money use ATM deposit/withdrawal
Much easier to just edit the save and give yourself money and items. It IS an RPGM game so the saves are editable.

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017
Some patch are up on the kagura website

(under the screenshot of the game in the patch section)

Reactions: RubenMX

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Making this Thread for tips & Trick, and will expand more with stuff & Side quest Walkthrough when i do them.
There is multiple Stores that sell different ingredients
To people that wondering why you should do side quest is because you get WP points when you do them and you can use them to talk with the girls you wanna bang.

Also if you have done any other side quest please do tag me how to do them so i can add them to the list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
~Sidequest~

I caught Elizabeth here , just use catnip in this map, Elizabeth appear in the center for three second
CTL + Run to get her quickly. Probably just a lucky catch.

Screenshot (2142).png

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Anyone knows what to do when I baked 3 cakes? Should I delivere them? Mission says church but there is no location like this.

Reactions: dukeigthorn

xxxrus02xxx

May 24, 2017
i found a bug, in japan dist game center, in game more or les your win prize doubled(its annoying to be rich in the beginning of game))sorry for bad eng

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes