CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
Hopefully we can figure out how to get nude mode. I was never able to figure it out with the JP version. Beating the game doesn't unlock it either, it just allows you to carry over your lvl/items/etc and intamacy lvl. I'm guessing its like a hidden side unlock, which kinda sucks. Might require every side quest completed..

I believe someone found an equipable item that might allow it, similar to the previous games...but even with a save editor it wasn't equipable.
Nude / Naked / No Clothes Mode:

The equipable item I thought might work was Translucence. I could never figure out how to change equipment though in game. Maybe someone else can show us?

The big issue is that I can't seem to get Translucence to show up on the "Equip" screen. It should show as an assist anima.

1659272354702.png

1659272439152.png

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
i dont think thats the patch you are looking for. That's just a patch for people on Steam to get the culture. The actual patch probably requires you to redownload the game the same way it was purchased.

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know where is the Eden Paradise for Karryn? Because I am absolutely gunning for that one!

EDIT: Never mind, just needed to advance the story at Japantown

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
if you can show me ill add it.
Damn, I think I'm mistaken. As an apology, let me offer a tip for the guide. The Fancy Hamburger recipe requires hamburger steak, which cannot be bought, but is one of the default recipes. It requires 1 beef, onion (which means you need 2 total for the burger iirc), salt, and an egg.

Edit: Holy shit, some of these food items add permanent stats

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I followed your answers for the Quest #12 but Yaju keeps on saying I couldn't get a perfect score.
Maybe im mistaking, Keep trying you have unlimited tries. I just wrote this down not in chronological order sorry.
Damn, I think I'm mistaken. As an apology, let me offer a tip for the guide. The Fancy Hamburger recipe requires hamburger steak, which cannot be bought, but is one of the default recipes. It requires 1 beef, onion (which means you need 2 total for the burger iirc), salt, and an egg.

Edit: Holy shit, some of these food items add permanent stats
hamburger steak can be bought in the Store in Aphesis 2nd floor. Just added it. xD
1659275359893.png

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Maybe im mistaking, Keep trying you have unlimited tries. I just wrote this down not in chronological order sorry.

hamburger steak can be bought in the Store in Aphesis 2nd floor. Just added it. xD
View attachment 1957214
Wait, so there is a shop there!? I couldn't see it for the life of me. Also, they're correct, one of the answers is wrong. The correct answer is "you make it in a frying pan" instead of "flip pan"

P.S. Mission 6 "Retrieve the Secret Soup Stock" is pretty straight forward. The mission begins at the Sector 59 Taxi spot. After accepting the quest, you just need to enter the training sim for the first map, exit east, then go north until you see an open door on the left. Hop the counter, get recipe, bring it back to the dude.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Wait, so there is a shop there!? I couldn't see it for the life of me. Also, they're correct, one of the answers is wrong. The correct answer is "you make it in a frying pan" instead of "flip pan"

P.S. Mission 6 "Retrieve the Secret Soup Stock" is pretty straight forward. The mission begins at the Sector 59 Taxi spot. After accepting the quest, you just need to enter the training sim for the first map, exit east, then go north until you see an open door on the left. Hop the counter, get recipe, bring it back to the dude.
How do you do that? How do you go back to that place? I think there is some kind of replay function for old maps idk how to access it.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
How do you do that? How do you go back to that place? I think there is some kind of replay function for old maps idk how to access it.
They tell you that during the story quests. On the second floor, northern door, talk to the old guy.

Edit: Does someone know if there enough WP in the game to get all girls or just enough to get 1 main and all side ones?

Reactions: Ferghus

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
They tell you that during the story quests. On the second floor, northern door, talk to the old guy.

Edit: Does someone know if there enough WP in the game to get all girls or just enough to get 1 main and all side ones?
You mean in Aphesis?
I would think there is enough for everybody WP points that is.
Yes Thanks Yuriski I found it now.

Reactions: Ferghus

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Someone knows how to make pubic hair option works? sometimes it disables by itself and on scenes hair dont show even when the option is on.

AceVale

Oct 7, 2021

In one playthrough without doing any side quests you can do 3 main girls with some WP points left. Not sure if you do all the side quests whether you will be able to do all the main girls.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Love the fix for the side quests only thing that seems to have been effect for it in my case is it doesn't let me use the fast travel part of the side quests when you scan them. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for the work you did on it!!
(A complement to my former answer.)

Let me guess... You've sold one (or more) card in the card shop.

The bug is not relative to my fix but to a bug in the game itself, when selling cards.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I just wondering where the girls from ads come from >.> Is anyone curious about this like the one with the pink and black latex. Some are familiar though o.o

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OP has been updated with a standalone patch of v1.04. If you are on v1.03 just download that and overwrite your www folder in the game archive. that way you don't need that stupid script file that Kagura shoves in the game to make it work with their installer. (cuz fuck that shit.)

Op has also been updated as of now to v1.04

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes