Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Elizabeth is random can be all around sector 50
Geez, i got lucky then.

Screenshot (2143).png
7.He want to burn with Fighting Spirit Guy

Screenshot (2145).png
10. Stop Fighting! People

We need to patch a guide or something, it getting hella pain to run around searching. (looking at you suikoden rpg style.)

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Aside from the game being unoptimized as hell, I think it's pretty good so far. No idea what people expected when they downloaded an actual H-RPG with story, skill trees, and all the other good shit, but not seeing H-scenes that often makes sense to me.
That said, I'm shocked to see that Amelia is somehow even more insufferable than Akari. I'd rather romance the weeb ass AI.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
My two quick observations:

- The devs had a boner from the custom maps they have created. So they felt forcing the player to zoom in if he wants to pick up loot is a good idea.

- They also knew there is too much walking in the game so they gave player reward for walking around. Watch out Death Stranding, competitor is here!

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
To do Quest #10 (the 2 dudes fighting) you need an item called Loving Bonds. To get that first you have to do Quest #8 (finding the silver key). Then you get access to the shooting range. Clear the shooting range with a perfect score 3 times. Step outside the shooting range and on the right side set "Hard mode cleared" or something like that. Go Home and you get a message that a shooting tournament is ready. Go back to the shooting range and Quest #11 starts. Clear the shooting range with a perfect score and you get Loving Bonds as one of the rewards.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes