Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
After finding doll, the girls mother says she is single and to come to her house, but I don't see any address. Do you know where is she?
I don't think you can, it's was probably just a flirt. But I can be wrong.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Mirei's 4th heart is maybe bugged. Anybody else can confirm this?
EDIT; Patch 1.04 Fixes it.

Last edited:

Cormac

May 18, 2017
where in the hell I find strawberries, milk and eggs? I run all over the sector 50 district, chinatown and japan town, got only half of the ingredients

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I don't know why the patch 1.03 > 1.04 includes a subset (and why a subset only ?) of the audio, picture and movie files, but anyway the ones present are identical with the former ones.

So, in fact the patch 1.03 > 1.04 concerns only 8 (small) files.

If someone is interested, attached the corresponding (and only needed for the patch) files.

Last edited:

Projekt_FIJI

Oct 10, 2020
What is the WP variable?
Go into the actual game and look at how many WP you have than put your most recent save file into the saveeditonline and go down to variables and find the variable that matches the amount of the WP you have in game. There might be few variable that have the same amount just go in and change those as well to however many WP you want.

Riselle

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know if there's an anima shop to sell items at?
I changed the item type to allow me to equip the Translucence anima, but all it does it change the profile picture (floating heads) nude / naked, but the characters are still clothed.

To change the item type, I went to: Apostle Rebellion - www - data - Armors.json
It's the top item, item id 1. I changed the etypeID from 5 to 3. That allows it to show up in the assist slot.

Also, any idea what this could be referring to? This is the note in the armor.json file:
Original: <TOES変数対象:3>\n<TOES変数設定値:1>\n<TOESスイッチ対象:3>\n<TOESスイッチ設定値:OFF>\n<PAadd: 58>"

Translated: TOES variable: 3>\n<TOES variable setting value: 1>\n<TOES switch setting value: 3>\n<TOES switch setting value: OFF

View attachment 1957597

View attachment 1957598
I found this on a Japanese forum from a long time ago. Translation is a bit odd but it might help.

nice to meet you.
I made a prototype, so please check the operation.

・ How to use (also described in the help)
--------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---
You will be able to operate variables and switches when attaching or detaching equipment or states.
At the time of attachment / detachment, ON / OFF is switched in the case of a switch, and the value increases / decreases in the case of a variable.
Control characters and JavaScript calculation formulas can be used for operation targets and setting values.

Please describe as follows in the memo field of [Item] and [State].

-The switch number or variable number to be operated.
<TOES switch target: 3> // Switch No. 3 is the operation target
<TOES variable target: 20 + actorId> // Variable of No. 20 + actor ID is the operation target

In addition to normal control characters and JavaScript calculation formulas, "actorId" If you write, it
will be converted to the actor ID of the target whose equipment or state has been changed.

-The value set for the variable.
<TOES variable setting value: 3> // 3 is added when equipped, and 3 is subtracted when released.

Link to forum:

Reactions: CoryBaxter

kurokocchin

Dec 19, 2018
hey guys, maybe someone knows how to fix laggin animations mostly during scenes or video in general?99% sure that i got this problem in some others rpgmaker games.(animation plays well if i open them separately from the game ,but in game it's like 5-10 fps)

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Where is kanna second quest refer? She said wanna beat her father ramen but i cant find her father

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Is there a way to locate the side quests? I'm still on the beginning of the game, I just don't want to lose anything
Only way to find it is to run around and you will see a Mark above there heads and if you go to your phone you can see the sidequest description.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes