CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
I found this on a Japanese forum from a long time ago. Translation is a bit odd but it might help.

nice to meet you.
I made a prototype, so please check the operation.

・ How to use (also described in the help)
--------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---
You will be able to operate variables and switches when attaching or detaching equipment or states.
At the time of attachment / detachment, ON / OFF is switched in the case of a switch, and the value increases / decreases in the case of a variable.
Control characters and JavaScript calculation formulas can be used for operation targets and setting values.

Please describe as follows in the memo field of [Item] and [State].

-The switch number or variable number to be operated.
<TOES switch target: 3> // Switch No. 3 is the operation target
<TOES variable target: 20 + actorId> // Variable of No. 20 + actor ID is the operation target

In addition to normal control characters and JavaScript calculation formulas, "actorId" If you write, it
will be converted to the actor ID of the target whose equipment or state has been changed.

-The value set for the variable.
<TOES variable setting value: 3> // 3 is added when equipped, and 3 is subtracted when released.

Link to forum:
So this seems to be indicating that Switch 3 in the save file editor is related to the Translucence anima.
The name of it (when translated) is: 3: Look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look.
I also set Translucence to item type 3 again so that I could equip it, then walked to another screen. The game partially loaded the nude sprites, but partially loaded clothed sprites. Also seems like it only takes affect during cutscenes.

Seems like I'm still missing the variable option, here's what it looks like so far:

Edit: It doesn't appear to be a variable issue; the only variable description even close to changing clothing is variable 3.
The settings say 0 for clothed, 1 for naked.

Please see attachment for switches and variables i've translated thus far

1659308344332.png

Last edited:

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
i tried to find if people have asked this but no one seems to mention or ask yet
does left over WP carry over to the next roaming mode when we do mission?

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
For reference, is any of the hscenes an actual side quest or you just need to do the side quests to get the wp

Riselle

Mar 9, 2018
So this seems to be indicating that Switch 3 in the save file editor is related to the Translucence anima.
The name of it (when translated) is: 3: Look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look.
I also set Translucence to item type 3 again so that I could equip it, then walked to another screen. The game partially loaded the nude sprites, but partially loaded clothed sprites. Also seems like it only takes affect during cutscenes.

Seems like I'm still missing the variable option, here's what it looks like so far:

View attachment 1958224
It's a bit hard to peruse data for this game, but as far as I know, this variable:
Standing picture: 0 clothes, 1 naked # 3/ 立ち絵:0服,1裸 #3 changes menu pictures/sprites and changing its value changes what folder it gets its images from.

Which appears to be: www/img/menus/faces

Without modifications, it takes pictures from www/img/menus/faces/faces1

Changing the value from 1 to 2 will change its picture folder to faces2, 3 for faces3, and so forth, with faces6 being the last folder.

faces6 seems to have some of the nude sprites.

Any attempts at changing the value from 1 just gives an error whenever you look anywhere where said pictures should be, 'e.g, skills, and such'.

Reactions: CoryBaxter

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
It's a bit hard to peruse data for this game, but as far as I know, this variable:
Standing picture: 0 clothes, 1 naked # 3/ 立ち絵:0服,1裸 #3 changes menu pictures/sprites and changing its value changes what folder it gets its images from.

Which appears to be: www/img/menus/faces

Without modifications, it takes pictures from www/img/menus/faces/faces1

Changing the value from 1 to 2 will change its picture folder to faces2, 3 for faces3, and so forth, with faces6 being the last folder.

faces6 seems to have some of the nude sprites.

Any attempts at changing the value from 1 just gives an error whenever you look anywhere where said pictures should be, 'e.g, skills, and such'.

Here's an rpgsave with the above variable if you want to look at it.
Thank you for assisting here, this game's file structure is way more complicated than your typical RPG Maker game for sure.

As far as how to use this translucence skill normally, I"m guessing you have to see a roid doctor to have it installed. That event will flip multiple switches / variables to load all the sprites from all the different files. If anyone can confirm how to use translucence, please by all means jump in. This is difficult!

Reactions: Riselle

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
i tried to find if people have asked this but no one seems to mention or ask yet
does left over WP carry over to the next roaming mode when we do mission?
They do. Also super easy to cheat more in, since they have it listed as WP so you can just edit in more if you want to do them more (you don't really need to do that, if you do all the sidequests you get enough.)

Reactions: chordveil

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
Thank you for assisting here, this game's file structure is way more complicated than your typical RPG Maker game for sure.

As far as how to use this translucence skill normally, I"m guessing you have to see a roid doctor to have it installed. That event will flip multiple switches / variables to load all the sprites from all the different files. If anyone can confirm how to use translucence, please by all means jump in. This is difficult!
Where do you even get the translucence skill during normal gameplay?

Reactions: CoryBaxter

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Any idea how to solve the side quest where you have to give an item for the arguing friends to bond and location for ninja boy's 3rd attempt. thx in advance.

Riselle

Mar 9, 2018
Where do you even get the translucence skill during normal gameplay?
We're not sure honestly. Getting new game+ didn't grant it(at least in the JP version, it was assumed it would as you got the X-ray Glasses through new game+ in Island Saga). It seems to either be cut-content or a secret unlock that might require certain conditions, most likely all side-missions done + any possible number of other things like all romances/good ending/harem achieved)

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I really feel like this game threw away a lot of its fun factor by making you do all those shit sidequests in that godawful maze of a town, to get the points you need for the event scenes.

Reactions: Amarinth12

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I really feel like this game threw away a lot of its fun factor by making you do all those shit sidequests in that godawful maze of a town, to get the points you need for the event scenes.
download a save editor, go on advanced mode and give yourself some wp points

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes