PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Any idea how to solve the side quest where you have to give an item for the arguing friends to bond and location for ninja boy's 3rd attempt. thx in advance.
The item for the friends is called "Loving Bonds." Not sure where you can get it normally but I found mine on the ground by zooming in 2x, maybe search around the area.

Incidentally item for the muscle man is "Fighting Spirit Pills."

Gabba Gandalf

Feb 2, 2020
I'm curious what games that 1star reviewer enjoys and consider them as 4 or 5star. So far I haven't seen any other RPGM game that pushes the potential of the engine to this extent.
that's the regular DaZ clone VN player for ya. They're overwhelmed by the fact that this is an rpg game. You have to do stuff. You can't just skip whole dialogs to get the juicy stuff so they ragequitfapped 1 star review.

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
We're not sure honestly. Getting new game+ didn't grant it(at least in the JP version, it was assumed it would as you got the X-ray Glasses through new game+ in Island Saga). It seems to either be cut-content or a secret unlock that might require certain conditions, most likely all side-missions done + any possible number of other things like all romances/good ending/harem achieved)
It's worth noting that there's nude sprites for cut scenes, battles, and walking around in the game's files. For all intents and purposes, you should be able to use the x-ray glasses(translucence). I don't think it was cut, but it's damn near impossible to figure out.

It's probably worth trying a harem ending and seeing if it unlocks in NG+

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
where the heck are the butter sugar and flour items
Just cheat with saveeditoronline.

I honestly couldn't care less when I did that cuz I found the idea of a futuristic world (this game) that you CANNOT make "call orders" (something that you can do in 2022 with Uber for example) is a fucking joke.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't know why the patch 1.03 > 1.04 includes a subset (and why a subset only ?) of the audio, picture and movie files, but anyway the ones present are identical with the former ones.

So, in fact the patch 1.03 > 1.04 concerns only 8 (small) files.

If someone is interested, attached the corresponding (and only needed for the patch) files.

BTW, the bug for the side job description has been fixed in this patch, but not the bug concerning the impossibility to warp to the side job emplacement if you've sold a card at the card shop.
Thanks, man. No idea why the patch installers are so massive.

vorpalbunny

Jun 15, 2019
If anyone is stuck on the sidequest from the nun to collect ingredients for the bbq, you need all the ingredients the nun requests plus 5 beef.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes