sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
this game needs walkthough for side quests, holy sht
map so big but no clues on where to find the job starter npc
The map is the problem, and is probably deliberate design. It easily adds 5+ hours to the runtime, unless you do others suggest and just use a save editor to skip all that crap and the WP you need.

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
I should ask around in Japantown... Found like 3 people or so to "talk" to and now I'm stuck there. Quest is still the same :/
Go to the Japantown Shrine, there is someone over there. Go and talk with him. Then return back to Japantown.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
The map is the problem, and is probably deliberate design. It easily adds 5+ hours to the runtime, unless you do others suggest and just use a save editor to skip all that crap and the WP you need.
nah, my pride wouldnt allow me
i love the 1st game
and i love this one too
juuust need sum help

Reactions: gervid

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
God I hate the shooting range minigame. How can the game be so laggy normally, but the targets disappear so quickly? My poor fingers

ThrowHart

Apr 19, 2020
Apostle: Rebellion [Final] [Kamichichi]

COMPRESSED WIN

SIZE ~ 1.08 GB

- WORKUPLOAD -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank u, the compressed version works well with android emulator. Can u please update it to 1.04 if u have any free time?

Reactions: Arte Artus

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
if i want to get 1 ending with a waifu can i get 1 heart with the other waifu too?
or to get an ending with 1 waifu do I have to get the hearts of only that waifu?

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, does anyone have the correct answers for the quiz given by the kunoichi?
Also I'm stuck at Kanna's 3rd heart event, she says that a ramen critique will come to her restaurant but no one comes. How do I trigger it?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes