Jendharui

Sep 2, 2021
it seems we're gonna need a guide for the side missions, the town map is so complicated compared to the first game but thanksfully we can teleport for girl events

Feb 2, 2019
OMG... :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gomu gomu no....

Not to mention that she looks like Tenten, my favorite Naruto girl. I wanna just gush out at the person with the genius decision behind including her, like they did in the first game! Kamichichi is known for their out of proportion... well... proportions! Seeing the least proportionate out of all of them get some love is something extremely soothing for me, even if the scene is kinda extremely erotic for a character with small assets!
Yeah. Same for me. I like big as well but small one are as great. I reaaly appreciated Kenshin Takeda in the first game. =D
Boobs or butt, what is best? =D This passage still makes me laugh out loud.

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
do i have to play the first game to play this one ?
i played the first apostle before
but its so long ago i already forgot whats it about
only remember the girls lol
i think i went to the blonde foreigner girl end before getting the harem end one

lkaito

Aug 8, 2017
do i have to play the first game to play this one ?
i played the first apostle before
but its so long ago i already forgot whats it about
only remember the girls lol
i think i went to the blonde foreigner girl end before getting the harem end one
this is new story, you don't have to play first apostle

Reactions: yangjuelek

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
what to do on Kannas last event after this part -> ''This time for sure... the ramen my dad and I poured our hearts and souls into making...'' ??

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
So what is this? It's the Kagura Games cross-over of many different IPs?

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes