blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Ty but not having the sector name is rly a problem to this to be helpful, and i know this game is a maze, but when u take a screen shot, right clic and u see the sector name, hading this would make this walktrough rly helpfull

Blindinglight24

Jul 31, 2022
What do you mean by bad ending? Game will continue even after you lose control over Main Character, and eventually, after beating final boss you'll be able to pick an ending route.
I don't get what I did wrong but I'll show the screenshot when I get home because I didn't get that my ending is that Exodus dominates neo eden and the civilians have to live in fear of the Magna for the rest of their lives and thats how it ends and I have to load a save of the game because thats not supposed to happen im pretty sure

Toxic15zone

Apr 1, 2020
I don't get what I did wrong but I'll show the screenshot when I get home because I didn't get that my ending is that Exodus dominates neo eden and the civilians have to live in fear of the Magna for the rest of their lives and thats how it ends and I have to load a save of the game because thats not supposed to happen im pretty sure
Your'e supposed to make a save then load that save after that point. It's not very well explained thought I had messed up as well.

Neparina

Feb 19, 2019
You know.. you can save, then just press X to close save window. And game will continue. I'm on my 2nd playthrough and i absolutely tried to screw everything up. I didn't save non-essential characters, didn't do any SQ. I was blunt with every possible dialogue choice. Only thing i got was full love points from 1st walkthrough, but i'm sure even that is not requiered.

Reactions: Damz

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
It's dificult to get the side girls endings like the Blonde one that looks like Remi from the first game?

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
sooooo, whats up with side quest 29? i have the ingrediemts that are asked but i cant turn in the quest.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
There guide on steam , but it chinese. If someone can create eng translate post, it can be considered as walkthrough

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You can skip the 3 wins by interacting with the sparkling spot outside the door. Then you need to go home to get a text message to participate in the shooting contest. I personally had an easier time with the shooting contest than hard mode, because the target in the shooting contest moves. The trick is to either manually spam the space bar or have a program that'll do it for you while you try to maneuver the reticle towards the path of the target. One of the prize items is the "loving bonds", used to resolve one of the quests (the two guys simping over their idols).
Damn thing should'a had mouse support. Doing it with the keyboard on some random sensitivity setting is just plain stupid.

Reactions: Ferghus
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes