Neparina

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone have walkthrough?.... Because at some point I lost myself like side mission 2. Where a old guy take my money and run and I can't find or i deliver 3 ramen noodles in a 20 sec!... please! Help guys!

We already made a guide for every Side Job

Reactions: gervid

Tommy Grandy

Oct 28, 2018
Anyone have main walkthrough for unlock all scenes because last time in kanna's case if I can't found kanna's dad in appartment store and get the item then I can't unlock that kanna scene i guess!...So my question is there any this type of secondary task do to unlock scene of these girls!...So in my case a full walkthrough is very useful!

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Alright, an update on what I will call "Apostle: Rebellion - The Mystery of Translucence". Just raised this issue in the Kagura games discord, and one of the staff said that they'll bring it up. This way, we'll know if it's truly a bug, or just not implemented.

On my end, I've installed debugging, and I'll try to actively debug the game to see what files are being called, and what parameters they have. For this, could someone from here upload a save of just before when one of the main heroines are naked (or almost naked)? For example, Miyabi's first event has her top removed. Could someone upload a save just before that event? Any other scenes which have a nude character would be good.

For those techy guys out there, I want to do that because when a picture is displayed, it will call a function to display that image and take that image from a file. Since this one is a nude one, this means that either a different file was called in said scene as opposed to say, the beginning scenes where they are all clothed.

Reactions: spblu

Karnath

Feb 2, 2020
Can you get every scene by going through the story and doing the side quests? Or is it like the first one where a some are somewhat hidden?

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
Is it okay for me to skip the free time events until I can do all the sidequests all in one time? Do I miss any of the scenes if I do it this way?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The only missable scenes are the ones you get in the date event.

At some point in the game, Izabella gives you a ticket to take a girl out to a ball game date.
The date ends in a scene for every girl, but you only ever get one ticket.

If you want to unlock them all you need to reload saves.
Other than that you're good. You can focus on the main story for a while.
Maybe do the car subquest in the basement though. Seems like time needs to pass for the second part of the subquest to activate and I don't know how the game "passes time"

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
The only missable scenes are the ones you get in the date event.

At some point in the game, Izabella gives you a ticket to take a girl out to a ball game date.
The date ends in a scene for every girl, but you only ever get one ticket.

If you want to unlock them all you need to reload saves.
Other than that you're good. You can focus on the main story for a while.
Maybe do the car subquest in the basement though. Seems like time needs to pass for the second part of the subquest to activate and I don't know how the game "passes time"
Thanks for the response! Guess I'll bulldoze through the main story up until when I get all scenes then.

EDIT: I need help with the bake cakes quest. Where can I get the flour, butter and sugar? I know some of them like eggs and chocolates, they are found at Mowton Eleven but haven't got the slightest clue where the rest can be found. I've read through the forum but haven't got a clear answer. Anyone can help? I can't, for the love of god, navigate through the places in this game.

Last edited:

asdfff123

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks for the response! Guess I'll bulldoze through the main story up until when I get all scenes then.

EDIT: I need help with the bake cakes quest. Where can I get the flour, butter and sugar? I know some of them like eggs and chocolates, they are found at Mowton Eleven but haven't got the slightest clue where the rest can be found. I've read through the forum but haven't got a clear answer. Anyone can help? I can't, for the love of god, navigate through the places in this game.
Just grab the taxi to Manbiki and you will land right in front of the store.

I'm currently looking for the Eden Store for Monica, Rena and Faery.

Also I would like to know from which game the cross-over girls are coming from. So far I know
Claire - Dungeon's Legion
Silvia - Spirit Master of Ritania
Monica - Harem Fantasy
Rena - Harem Fantasy
Faery - Harem Fantasy
Momo - ???
Rashar - ???
Karryn - Karryn's Prison
Chizuru - My Girlfriend was sold to the Red Light District
Hilda - ???
Aria - ???
Iris - Nymphomania Priestess
Miruku - ???
Monica - Monica's Newlywed Life

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Just grab the taxi to Manbiki and you will land right in front of the store.

I'm currently looking for the Eden Store for Monica, Rena and Faery.

Also I would like to know from which game the cross-over girls are coming from. So far I know
Claire - Dungeon's Legion
Silvia - Spirit Master of Ritania
Monica - Harem Fantasy
Rena - Harem Fantasy
Faery - Harem Fantasy
Momo - ???
Rashar - ???
Karryn - Karryn's Prison
Chizuru - My Girlfriend was sold to the Red Light District
Hilda - ???
Aria - ???
Iris - Nymphomania Priestess
Miruku - ???
Monica - Monica's Newlywed Life
Not all of the girls are from games.
Some are simply commissions they paid some artists for.
Check out the lover cards you get after seeing their scenes.
If the girl is from a game the game and publisher/developerwill be stated there.
For example for Rena:
Circle: Kamichichi
Game: Harem Fantasy.

If the girl is not from any game then the artist/illustrator and "Game: Original" will be written there.
For example for Miruku:
Illustrator: NAZE
Game: Original

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
I'm just gonna ask here but if you don't complete every love story event in on go will the movie ending part gonna not work? Cause yesterday after i beat the final boss and move on to the ending movies the game can't find a certain file. Now that after i'm done with Kanna's story somehow it appears.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm just gonna ask here but if you don't complete every love story event in on go will the movie ending part gonna not work? Cause yesterday after i beat the final boss and move on to the ending movies the game can't find a certain file. Now that after i'm done with Kanna's story somehow it appears.
If the missing file at the end of the game was the "ed_text_11.png" file, it's because of a bug in the game fixed with the 1.05 patch.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Stuck at the skull diggers hideout I cant find the card .... Im clicking leterally the entire server room
In the guide on steam - side mission 15

Go to the spot marked with a red square in the screenshot and stand in that red square directly next to the server there.
Go into zoom 2.0x
Turn your character to look left there (towards the server)
Now hit the action button.
Possible results:
a.) You get the card. -> Return to the guy waiting for you.
b.) You do not get the card. -> Take a step upwards, turn left again and hit the action button again.
Repeat step b.) until you get the card.

mmocaa

Jul 25, 2022
Can't seem to unlock the card collection side quest, like the Neo Akiba shop is closed. How do I get it to open?
(The card store is closed, can' t talk to anyone)

Last edited:

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Can't seem to unlock the card collection side quest, like the Neo Akiba shop is closed. How do I get it to open?
(The card store is closed, can' t talk to anyone)
As far as I remember:
Teleport to Sector 50 starting position.
Then go 1 screen to the right.
In this screen there is that sushi stall and an entry way directly left of it.
That entry way leads to an area seen from the side rather than from top down.
Talk to the girl at the end of that path.
It should start the card collection quest.

card collection quest.png

Soulsito

Dec 13, 2018
Hi guys, im stuck in the third date with Ai Lin where I need to find Tian Long and Tian Feng, you guys know where are they? Thx

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes