Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Did you ever find a fix for this? I have the same problem.
This issue also occurs porting to mac: If its the same issue I have a potential solution: (Disclaimer I'm not a computer person)

I cannot upload but the issue is that one of the scripts requires a plugin: MP_SET_OUTER_MOVIE (basically a script to call files from a directory outside the movie directory(folder))

Go onto a script editor and control find MP_SET_OUTER_MOVIE
and change the script MP_SET_OUTER_MOVIE to MP_SET_MOVIE (As this command default draws from the movie folder by default)
Also whilst doing this: you may need to delete the path and extension of the file (e.g. img/movies/op_name_input.webm -> op_name_input)

The files that need this script changed are as follows (in the data folder):
(you can check if it works for you by just doing the change above to Map003 which is the intro movie that plays starting a new game -> open the game to see if there's an error or if its fixed)

Map003.json
Map008.json
Map009.json
Map041.json
Map062.json
Map075.json
Map114.json
Map123.json
Map145.json
Map147.json
Map148.json
Map153.json
Map157.json
Map164.json
Map165.json
Map176.json
Map210.json
Map252.json
Map258.json
Map270.json
Map280.json

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Count_Chocula

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well, I finished the game and unlocked the Harem Route. Is there anything like Hidden Bosses or content that I unlocked? I remember the first Apostle game having something like that.

havana1712

Jun 22, 2021
Well, I finished the game and unlocked the Harem Route. Is there anything like Hidden Bosses or content that I unlocked? I remember the first Apostle game having something like that.
I posted about that before, before go to Exodus for final battle, enter the most right door in Cherubin, Nana and Mikan will tell you Kinako crash and need repair.... the story go on

Reactions: Hentai Prince

bastard0303

Jan 9, 2021
Im stuck on the "ask around japantown" quest. Ive talked to like 4 or 5 people and none of them have any useful information. I saw in an earlier comment that the guy Im supposed to go to is at the shrine but I cant find anyone to talk to there.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
I posted about that before, before go to Exodus for final battle, enter the most right door in Cherubin, Nana and Mikan will tell you Kinako crash and need repair.... the story go on
Hi, when is this, is this when I have to "talk to my sweetheart" or after that? Or when I was playing Amelia?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Godammit, just found out the hard way that you can't visit Auto Eden during post-game exploration.
Also, I find it absolutely hilarious how if you go back to Exodus, the whole place is still all fucked up looking and swarming with magna. And I have to run that gauntlet without party members, access to the Megiddo, or anima crafting? Screw that noise.

Got disappointed the "go inside Kinako post" turned out to be fake news though :cry:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Godammit, just found out the hard way that you can't visit Auto Eden during post-game exploration.
Also, I find it absolutely hilarious how if you go back to Exodus, the whole place is still all fucked up looking and swarming with magna. And I have to run that gauntlet without party members, access to the Megiddo, or anima crafting? Screw that noise.

Got disappointed the "go inside Kinako post" turned out to be fake news though :cry:
It's only New Game Plus extra content.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's only New Game Plus extra content.
Really? Anything else available only in NG+?

Also, I find it absolutely hilarious how the "Secret" Auto Eden shop is only cuck scenes, and the only one where you're the victim to cucking isn't remotely animated unlike the other 13. Kamichichi out here playing favorites.

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
Really? Anything else available only in NG+?

Also, I find it absolutely hilarious how the "Secret" Auto Eden shop is only cuck scenes, and the only one where you're the victim to cucking isn't remotely animated unlike the other 13. Kamichichi out here playing favorites.
Like maybe the ability to use translucence? hmmmm???? :D

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Is it just me, or did anyone disliked how they made the first Apostle's harem ending the canon within this universe? I'm not a fan of forced harem and it was something I hated about Island Saga

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes