Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
1. Manos. You know where it is.
2. Manos, top left. Same area than 1, but kind of hidden.
3. Chinatown, you have to climb the stairs down the alley.
4. Japantown.
5. Neo-Akiba, bottom right. You have to go through a nearly invisible passage (Follow the shitty white arrow I drew).
Thank you kindly. I would have never found the 5th one on my own :eek:

hoeaway12

May 3, 2020
Use this one:

Just throw in your save and look for variable 118.
I did the same today and it works.
Hey man I need some hep with sae editor.
I change the money and WP value (you said it was 118) and when i load the game nothing changes.
Am i using the right save?
Apostle Rebelion > www > save

is that the right save file or am i missing something? do i have to change the common/config/global file also? ty

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
Think i gonna support Kamichichi & Kagura and buy this via Steam.

Apostle is till now one of my fav jap eroge of all time.

World

Jun 30, 2017
Any variable for AP skill point? please help..
Hello! I managed to cheat the AP amount but I had to use Cheat Engine because there is no variable for it on saveeditonline.
When you use cheat engine, you'll see that the game is divided in many processes and I had to try all of them to see if I could find the line for AP amount and it was the last one on the list, but that could vary for you so don't be discouraged if you can't find it at first and try any of the other processess. Also, maybe you already know this, but some rpg maker games require you to input the 2x+1 amount on the search bar, in this case you have to input the exact amount, so if in the game I see that I have 200 AP, I have to input that in Cheat Engine (then try and spend some, search again and see if any values match your current AP), after this you found the address and you can change the amount as you please.
Hopefully I've been useful for you, and for others that may be struggling (y)

Last edited:

Kurosawa212

Nov 15, 2019
Maybe I am just being dumb, but for one Ai Lee side quests, you need to help find her brothers, does anyone know where I am supposed to look to find them?

Luka_M

May 9, 2017
a pretty fun sequel story is still kinda bland but its mindless fun 8/10 for me here's my saves for harem route/all proposals with decently leveled characters plus money also saves from various points in the story if you want to continue from there

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
To unlock sex scenes with guest characters (Karryn, Hilda, Monica, etc), you have to visit Eden Paradise's stores, it's expensive (+10k gold).
- Neo-Eden: See map (Claire, Silvia, Momo).
- Chinatown: Alley next to Ai Lin's home, above (Hilda, Aria, Miruku).
- Japantown: West side (Rashar, Iris, Karryn).
- Bathroom above Eden paradise in Neo-Eden (Monica, Chizuru).
- ??? (missed this one, it contains sex scenes with Harem Fantasy heroines, help me find it)
The last Eden Paradise is in Neo-Eden, on the map where the two guys were fighting and you needed to give them a loving bonds.
It's in the very southmost area of that map. It's VERY easy to miss.

Gonna need help to find Mirei after Madam's factory story mission (SPOILER: during Exodus attack on Neo-Eden), i missed her (SPOILER: i rescued Rien, Kanna and Layla, but didn't find her) anyone who is at this point find her and tell me where she is.
Mirei is right outside the apartment. Like right outside, there's an alley between the apartment and shopkeeper. That's where Mirei is.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes