Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
lmao the Gacha thing is betty funny mtfk i got 6 time of a R18 card how tf i can complete all the card

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
For anyone wondering about the Quest 29. You need 10 Rice, 10 Sausage, 5 Shrimp and (5 Beef) < which doesn't shown in the Hoper.

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone figure out if it's possible to grab the item in one of the alleyways where someone's getting gangbanged? I thought I might be able to grab it after a certain point in the story, but it's starting to look less and less likely. For reference, I just past the point where I sent the three romanceable side characters to safety.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Anyone figure out if it's possible to grab the item in one of the alleyways where someone's getting gangbanged? I thought I might be able to grab it after a certain point in the story, but it's starting to look less and less likely. For reference, I just past the point where I sent the three romanceable side characters to safety.
At first I didn't get through either, but eventually I just walked by. Not in zoom x2 though.
Though really ... none of all those pickups are worth any of the time wasted on them. Can't even remember what was there, it was just that unremarkable.

There's not really anything relevant getting picked up in general though.

Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
At first I didn't get through either, but eventually I just walked by. Not in zoom x2 though.
Though really ... none of all those pickups are worth any of the time wasted on them. Can't even remember what was there, it was just that unremarkable.

There's not really anything relevant getting picked up in general though.
Thanks you, it was a katsudon. Seems like the space under the chick is impassible during certain frames of the sex animation. I was mostly hoping it was a rare card or something. Ah well.

Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I can find each of the Auto Eden CGs, would you? I only remember like 3 places with 3 each, but it looks like there's another 5 in the gallery. I'll definitely need to grab them on a NG+ though, cuz I'm broke af after grabbing the 9.

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
I've been trying to update the game to the latest version for a while now without success.
Basically, the game starts, gives me the very first loading screen and then just gives me the attached error and I can't proceed.
Sorry if this has already been asked, but frankly I haven't seen any post like this.

Anyway, does anyone knows a solution? DidI patched wrong? All I did was copying the patch www folder into my game one.

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks you, it was a katsudon. Seems like the space under the chick is impassible during certain frames of the sex animation. I was mostly hoping it was a rare card or something. Ah well.

Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I can find each of the Auto Eden CGs, would you? I only remember like 3 places with 3 each, but it looks like there's another 5 in the gallery. I'll definitely need to grab them on a NG+ though, cuz I'm broke af after grabbing the 9.
1. Manos. You know where it is.
2. Manos, top left. Same area than 1, but kind of hidden.
3. Chinatown, you have to climb the stairs down the alley.
4. Japantown.
5. Neo-Akiba, bottom right. You have to go through a nearly invisible passage (Follow the shitty white arrow I drew).

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes