Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Y'all realize someone posted a link for the steam guide for the sidequests on this thread already, right? It has missions 1-30.

Super_Captain

Jan 14, 2021
If it is the first quiz with Yaju, here are the answers (see inside spoiler).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*** Edit ***
Answers for the second quiz added.
Answers for the third quiz added.
Answers for the first quiz aren't working for me with that order.

EDIT: Bizarre, tried 4 times with the same order and it worked on the 4th time. This game is buggy as hell...

hikipedia

Jun 30, 2021
1659685210632.png
i still got this ending, need help guys :( i already save all the girl, then i go back to Exodus, meet the boss, the MC stay the save the girls and i got this ending, again, i don't know what to do anymore : )

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do i level up my card collector? Right now I have 60% completion.
You get cards by:
- fighting against Magna (random loot; occurs rarely),
- picking them from the ground, as for the other items (a few of them, and only if Zoom x2.0 is activated)
- received them from your missions/jobs (very few)
And so, the main "resources" are:
- buy them at the gacha consoles (same as the ATM consoles),
- buy them at the card shop (i.e. Neo-Akiba area). The available card levels 1,2,3 or 4 depend of your own level (card levels are activated at levels 1/15/30/50 of your character).

Last edited:
Reactions: csum

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Where can i find side quest number 11,18,19,21,27,30 ???
There is a guide for the the job missions (already given in this thread; sorry I don't remember the person who has given it - thanks to him/her):

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Answers for the first quiz aren't working for me with that order.

EDIT: Bizarre, tried 4 times with the same order and it worked on the 4th time. This game is buggy as hell...
AFAIR, there is a time limit for each question of the quizz (i.e. time out is considered as a bad answer). Are you sure you've not reached one (or several) of them ?

Neparina

Feb 19, 2019
There is a guide for the the job missions (already given in this thread; sorry I don't remember the person who has given it - thanks to him/her):
maybe it should be added to OP

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
The game for overall but it feels like it could have been more, heck some of the features from the first game are not even on the second like reputable H-scenes or personalize dates with the girls. It feels lacking in a lot of areas where the first game excels at. There's hardly a reason to do a second walkthrough as you can easily interact with all of the girls with enough WP

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes