Gilleas

Nov 15, 2021
Apostle: Rebellion [Final] [Kamichichi]

COMPRESSED WIN

SIZE ~ 1.08 GB

- WORKUPLOAD -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi mine can't launch and got warning bc locales is empty, the whole folder is around 1.24 gb though
Is there anything I should move to locales?

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
Any idea what triggers the bug in the stealth mission? I'm using the latest patch (v1.05) and I still can't complete the mission. Perhaps there is no bug and I'm missing something obvious

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Someone that managed to finish that basketball quest could tell me which item you earn in the end? This is if you actually earns something.

havana1712

Jun 22, 2021
I have a question. Do new game plus save stats gained from food in previous games? Thanks to the answerer!

f95ccxx

Sep 21, 2017
Sequel seems to have lost a lot of what made the original amazing, that is, the dating system and a build up towards lewd-er scenes. This had the side effect of making the game "grindy" as you needed multiple playthroughs, but it somehow made you feel invested in their stories rather than just "hey let's fuck since I have free WP".

Also felt like so many recycled or similar missionary scenes, as I mentioned there's no "escalation" e.g. anal, latex suit, etc.

That said, here are my save files for pre-rush ball, just call any of the 5 girls for post-date scene (File 5), and the talk to your sweetheart one (all are available, File 2), if you want to see the text pre/post coitus not included in the gallery. Stats are cheated if you care.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes