Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Sequel seems to have lost a lot of what made the original amazing, that is, the dating system and a build up towards lewd-er scenes. This had the side effect of making the game "grindy" as you needed multiple playthroughs, but it somehow made you feel invested in their stories rather than just "hey let's fuck since I have free WP".

Also felt like so many recycled or similar missionary scenes, as I mentioned there's no "escalation" e.g. anal, latex suit, etc.

That said, here are my save files for pre-rush ball, just call any of the 5 girls for post-date scene (File 5), and the talk to your sweetheart one (all are available, File 2), if you want to see the text pre/post coitus not included in the gallery. Stats are cheated if you care.
I'm ambivalent. Like you mentioned, it was very tedious to grab the individual heroine routes. You couldn't just skip the relevant days/dates, you had to actually pass in-game days and do story missions to get there. You needed at least 2 playthroughs just to get all the hearts and even the most time-efficient strategies for grabbing all the CG required a lot of rewinding to a point days prior and doing whole chunks of story mission. The side characters were a bigger pain in the ass because their events are a lot more time sensitive, and at least 2 of them were mutually exclusive in a playthrough.

I personally prefer how the second game doesn't force you to grab events on specific dates. You have the option to do them as soon as the story allows or put them aside until later. You can hit all the routes without a NG+ and you don't have to worry about redoing main story segments just to experience the other routes. My bigger complaint was that they didn't really play to the cyberpunk aesthetics at all. The who anti-cybernetics thing seems counterintuitive. We get this one scene about Jet boots early on and never see it again. Where's the high tech cool shit?

I do agree with the lack of CG variety though, but I wouldn't say that escalating fetishes was a good selling point of the first game. Considering their previous games and company name, breastplay or whatever it's called seems to be their primary selling point. The reality is that the devs can't write interesting sex scenes (or love interests) for their live and their target audience is peeps who want to be smothered in giant, bouncing knockers. Stuff like latex just seems random and out of place.

Reactions: p23rklo

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I personally prefer how the second game doesn't force you to grab events on specific dates. You have the option to do them as soon as the story allows or put them aside until later. You can hit all the routes without a NG+ and you don't have to worry about redoing main story segments just to experience the other routes. My bigger complaint was that they didn't really play to the cyberpunk aesthetics at all. The who anti-cybernetics thing seems counterintuitive. We get this one scene about Jet boots early on and never see it again. Where's the high tech cool shit?
2 of the girls Adams are drones & a floating mic.

And they do use teleportation, its very cliche but teleportation is high tech.

But you're right on they whole cyberpunk aesthetics being wasted. We get a whole paragraph about the roids at the start of the game & we didn't get to play any of them.

f95ccxx

Sep 21, 2017

But you're right on they whole cyberpunk aesthetics being wasted. We get a whole paragraph about the roids at the start of the game & we didn't get to play any of them.
Cannot be further from the truth. When I saw they had a ROID clinic, I immediately thought there was going to be a huge "choices matter" like you stay human or go full Adam Jensen with 3 cocks or something. Similar to the corruption mechanic in Harem Fantasy.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
hey everyone, i'm stuck at another quest "go to rien", where should i go? I can't leave command room unless i use "fast travel" to another location, but after i use fast travel i can't complete this quest

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020

I'm only going off of my knowledge of the first game as I'm not very far in, but I'm fairly sure Attributes and ADAM are Magna-based and pretty much extra-dimensional magic.

Now, what I'm wondering is why Aphesis just HAS 7 Attributes that they "give" to a compatible user has me scratching my head, as in the first game an Apostle "Wills" their attribute into existence. Maybe the Attributes that Aphesis uses are artificial? They certainly look more techy than the first ones. The cybernetics don't seem to come into play anywhere regarding the Magna or Apostles.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Sequel seems to have lost a lot of what made the original amazing, that is, the dating system and a build up towards lewd-er scenes. This had the side effect of making the game "grindy" as you needed multiple playthroughs, but it somehow made you feel invested in their stories rather than just "hey let's fuck since I have free WP".

Also felt like so many recycled or similar missionary scenes, as I mentioned there's no "escalation" e.g. anal, latex suit, etc.

That said, here are my save files for pre-rush ball, just call any of the 5 girls for post-date scene (File 5), and the talk to your sweetheart one (all are available, File 2), if you want to see the text pre/post coitus not included in the gallery. Stats are cheated if you care.
I don't think the affection/date progress in this game is bad, though I can see why someone would think it doesn't have a lot of character build up, because it technically doesn't. However I think even Kamichichi accounted for this since I think some people hated how slow the burn was until sex happened in the first game, as evidenced by how fast it happens in Island Saga.

Instead of being some MC that has to take time to get to know these characters he's dating, most of them he has a pre-established relationship with, as work colleagues and friends he's known for years; hell one girl is his Ex-Girlfriend. That kind of sets the basis for easing it in to a relationship that happens at a faster rate, cuz they already know each other and any info the player needs to know is just brought up on the fly. The only character they really do a terrible job with is Layla. Three events and the girl can barely talk, yet she's the first girl with a sex scene in the game, and the only thing established with her is she's a prostitute and wants to get her guitar back so she can be a musician. That's it.

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

I've got a macbook pro and parallel Desktop for playing windows games.

Especially for this game and I dunno why, I'm unfortunately experienced for the first time a very very slow running for this game on my windows partition... I've never seen before....

Any clue to optimize the windows ? (8 Go Allocated and 4 core but still very very very slow, just for playing this game)...

What is the required configuration for this game ?

Thank you very much and if there is a Renpy version, I'm willing to get it...

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
Need some help with the side quest 15.. i looked everywhere in the Skull team's place but no card to be seen.. they say it's in the server but where is this damn server ?

Vampir0

Oct 11, 2017
Tried to search this thread, but didn't find answer...
Does killing or not Robert Momiyama (person A, that you needed to rescue from Skull Diggers) affects story in any way?

Vampir0

Oct 11, 2017
Need some help with the side quest 15.. i looked everywhere in the Skull team's place but no card to be seen.. they say it's in the server but where is this damn server ?
It's in room where Person A was being held. It didn't show anything on my screen (no sparkling spot, no "action" sign or whatever), just press "Z" in that location, should pick up that card.

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Making this Thread for tips & Trick, and will expand more with stuff & Side quest Walkthrough when i do them.
Quest 9: Find the Manga.
You can start it in the Akihabara area (I started after the Kowloon megiddon).
Call Miyabi and go left three times to see Miyabi (or take the Taxi in front of your house to Aqua land and go right once). Speak with her and return the manga.

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
It's in room where Person A was being held. It didn't show anything on my screen (no sparkling spot, no "action" sign or whatever), just press "Z" in that location, should pick up that card.
Thanks for your reply. However, i went there and clicked literally everywhere but nothing ... Am i searching in the right place ?

Capture.PNG

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes