Loliconnoisseur069

Aug 18, 2023
Does anyone know what to do to get the final heart for Kanna? I've gone through her first two events, and now I'm stuck with her just standing in her ramen shop, and every time I try to talk to her she just says something about how she's gonna impress that food critic or whatever. I'm at my last free roam too. Is this a glitch or did I do something wrong?

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Does anyone know what to do to get the final heart for Kanna? I've gone through her first two events, and now I'm stuck with her just standing in her ramen shop, and every time I try to talk to her she just says something about how she's gonna impress that food critic or whatever. I'm at my last free roam too. Is this a glitch or did I do something wrong?
You have to talk to.her father first. He's inside a building but I don't remember which one

Reactions: Loliconnoisseur069
Mar 6, 2021
Hello! Just finished beating the first game and finishing the secret boss. I have some questions in regards to this one:
Does it have NTR/gangrape scenes like the first one? I found it annoying how it had 2 of those.

Another thing, is the story as painfully linear and full of cutscene defeats? Stuff like you're owning the boss during the gameplay and then the cutscene acts like you didn't stand a chance.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Hello! Just finished beating the first game and finishing the secret boss. I have some questions in regards to this one:
Does it have NTR/gangrape scenes like the first one? I found it annoying how it had 2 of those.

Another thing, is the story as painfully linear and full of cutscene defeats? Stuff like you're owning the boss during the gameplay and then the cutscene acts like you didn't stand a chance.
It does have one gangbang scene, but I think it's offscreen. And yes it's also linear and has cutscene defeats.

Reactions: Dental Planger
Mar 6, 2021
It does have one gangbang scene, but I think it's offscreen. And yes it's also linear and has cutscene defeats.
Thanks! I might avoid it. Tired of all these cheap cutscene defeats. Terrible way to do story telling. Also, glad the gangbang(I assume is also gangrape) scene is off screen haha.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Thanks! I might avoid it. Tired of all these cheap cutscene defeats. Terrible way to do story telling. Also, glad the gangbang(I assume is also gangrape) scene is off screen haha.
The thing is, cutscene defeats aren't bad in themselves, it's how devs use them, the first cutscene defeat in DMC 3 from Vergil is such a great moment because it continues to make him player's and Dante's rival from the moment Vergil cuts down Purple Scythe Reaper in one swing, where the player had to learn dodge and proper attack opportunities to defeat him as well as Cerberus. They are difficult bosses for a reason.

Now in Apostle and Apostle Rebellion, I don't find it a problem because it also gives motivation to the MC to be stronger and the player to be better in the game. And it progresses the plot.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
The thing is, cutscene defeats aren't bad in themselves, it's how devs use them, the first cutscene defeat in DMC 3 from Vergil is such a great moment because it continues to make him player's Dante's rival from the moment Vergil cuts down Purple Scythe Reaper in one swing, where the player had to learn dodge and proper attack opportunities to defeat him as well as Cerberus. They are difficult bosses for a reason.

Now in Apostle and Apostle Rebellion, I don't find it a problem because it also gives motivation to the MC to be stronger and the player to be better in the game. And it progresses the plot.
I disagree. Well, at least in regards to Apostle.
In Vergil's case, it's an action game, not an RPG, so it's easier to forgive. Plus, storywise, Vergil is so freaking awesome that I can allow it for the sake of watching that epic scene, which was already foreshadowed by Vergil one shotting the "purple scythe" boss.
On Apostle's case, it's horrible. It doesn't give me any urge to get stronger because.... I was already strong enough. Dante gets his badass devil trigger after the cutscene defeat. In Apostle, you have these stupid C tier boss that literally does 0 damage to my MC, and then when the cutscene plays, I'm supposed to believe the party is begin overwhelmed. Same with "Mighty Andrew". An "SS-Rank" boss that could not even damage my Kenshin. Heck, I even used instant to skip his BS 99999 damage plot attack on his second form, so, his sprite dies off, and then he speaks from the afterlife. It's hilariously bad.
So, DMC 3 had the Devil Trigger. What did Apostle have? The party gets stronger.... because they trained off-screen. Oh, Remy came back, so now the bantoid priest is beatable..... because reasons? Oh, Ace Oogami? the power of prayer. That one they could have done right by having the player lose the fight due to inferior stats, but eh, no, just cutscene implications and prayer.
I much prefer how the dev behind Yes, my lord did it: On the final boss of the true ending, the boss's stats are legit so high and beyond the player's cap that you literally stand zero chance, and THEN the plot stuff kicks in and now the main girl is powered up and is dealing 10K or 50K of damage per turn, and thus, can win the fight. Much more well done.
Oh, want another super awesome example? Urizen from DMC 5 lmao. I didn't even play the game yet and I know they did it right lmao.

Reactions: ur other dad

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
I disagree. Well, at least in regards to Apostle.
In Vergil's case, it's an action game, not an RPG, so it's easier to forgive. Plus, storywise, Vergil is so freaking awesome that I can allow it for the sake of watching that epic scene, which was already foreshadowed by Vergil one shotting the "purple scythe" boss.
On Apostle's case, it's horrible. It doesn't give me any urge to get stronger because.... I was already strong enough. Dante gets his badass devil trigger after the cutscene defeat. In Apostle, you have these stupid C tier boss that literally does 0 damage to my MC, and then when the cutscene plays, I'm supposed to believe the party is begin overwhelmed. Same with "Mighty Andrew". An "SS-Rank" boss that could not even damage my Kenshin. Heck, I even used instant to skip his BS 99999 damage plot attack on his second form, so, his sprite dies off, and then he speaks from the afterlife. It's hilariously bad.
So, DMC 3 had the Devil Trigger. What did Apostle have? The party gets stronger.... because they trained off-screen. Oh, Remy came back, so now the bantoid priest is beatable..... because reasons? Oh, Ace Oogami? the power of prayer. That one they could have done right by having the player lose the fight due to inferior stats, but eh, no, just cutscene implications and prayer.
I much prefer how the dev behind Yes, my lord did it: On the final boss of the true ending, the boss's stats are legit so high and beyond the player's cap that you literally stand zero chance, and THEN the plot stuff kicks in and now the main girl is powered up and is dealing 10K or 50K of damage per turn, and thus, can win the fight. Much more well done.
Oh, want another super awesome example? Urizen from DMC 5 lmao. I didn't even play the game yet and I know they did it right lmao.
I agree on the Yes, My Lord last boss on the True End, it's also my favorite RPGM JRPG so far, with Apostle and Apostle Rebellion being 2nd and 3rd place. Also on what difficulty did you play that you were dealing 10K - 50K damage per turn, because on Normal I don't remember dealing that much? Urizen works because he's a skill and movelist based boss on a timer in a Hack & Slash (or Character Acton if you're a newcomer) game.

Mar 6, 2021
I agree on the Yes, My Lord last boss on the True End, it's also my favorite RPGM JRPG so far, with Apostle and Apostle Rebellion being 2nd and 3rd place. Also on what difficulty did you play that you were dealing 10K - 50K damage per turn, because on Normal I don't remember dealing that much? Urizen works because he's a skill and movelist based boss on a timer in a Hack & Slash (or Character Acton if you're a newcomer) game.
I am talking about when Kagaribi fights the God thing after Lumley empowers her with a bunch of spirits and foxy's power as well. Fairly sure the damage you do on that fight skyrockets. Don't remember how much damage you would do normally.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
how to get translucence?
It doesn't appear to be actually working in the game, they apparently were intending it to be in there and even had some nude overworld sprites but they decided the game was finished at some point and didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Doesn't look like they're ever going to finish it or update it which is a huge fail but whatever.

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
Hello, I come to Mirei's hearts and just talk, and then where is there no Mirei and I ask for help?
see photos till the end

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes