Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
I just get bad ending and it wants me to load a save file. How can I do the game for the good ending?

Syliron

Jun 21, 2018
Is there a full walkthrough of the game like in the first Apostle? I saw a guide for the side jobs but is there any guide for the steps to get all the scenes or that's not important on this game?

Neparina

Feb 19, 2019
Is there a full walkthrough of the game like in the first Apostle? I saw a guide for the side jobs but is there any guide for the steps to get all the scenes or that's not important on this game?
Main story is very linear.
If you complete every SideJob with best outcome you'll have just enough WP to unlock all scenes in one playthrough.
Also there is secret boss just before end of the game, it allows you to unlock full gallery.

rt8889

Apr 6, 2018
Main story is very linear.
If you complete every SideJob with best outcome you'll have just enough WP to unlock all scenes in one playthrough.
Also there is secret boss just before end of the game, it allows you to unlock full gallery.
Will the secret boss unlock the full gallery even i don't have enough WP?

Nov 11, 2022
The map layout in this game is so confusing, it's hard to find the way you're supposed to go. Been running back and forth trying to find my way in the second dungeon. It's the one where you get Ai Lin. I flipped a switch, it said a door was opened but i can't find anywhere to do.

Last edited:

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
The map layout in this game is so confusing, it's hard to find the way you're supposed to go. Been running back and forth trying to find my way in the second dungeon. It's the one where you get Ai Lin. I flipped a switch, it said a door was opened but i can't find anywhere to do.
IIRC the door is near the dungeon entrance

Nov 11, 2022
Yeah thanks, managed to finally find it.

So i have a question: do subquest automatically appear on the subquest tab or do you need check the town every time between events?

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes