Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Wow Layla is by far the most stupid girl in Kamichichi universe.
- Working as prostitute
- Fell in love with MC
- Wants to start over
- But also wants to buy expansive guitar
- MC offers her to pay for guitar
- Rejects the offer, because don't wanna be a bother
- WHORING HERSELF TO THE MAX LEVEL BY TAKING 10 MEN AT ONCE INSTEAD TO GET MONEY FOR GUITAR
- Feel dirty and sad because she's betrayed MC's trust

10/10 deserved all of those shit because she's so stupid. Chose Ai Lin instead. I swear any small tits characters in Kamichichi games were by far the best girl.
The worst thing is that they don't put the ntr label, can it be avoided or is it inevitable? Does the mc find out or is it like 99% of mc cuck

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
can someone point me towards where I can find the soundtrack of this game cause it goes pretty hard

Neparina

Feb 19, 2019
can someone point me towards where I can find the soundtrack of this game cause it goes pretty hard
There is no official soundtrack, it's compilation of royalty-free music. Some of tracks, found by members of Kagura Discord.

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
I started the game in Hard mode from the beginning, and I'm wondering how the stats work.
I mean, from what I read in the game:
-Intelligence only boosts "Adam" attacks
-Attack is the one that boosts basic and attribute attacks

I'm confused about which one is Adam and which one is attribute
When I check the skills in the menu, Adam is the one that use mana, and it's called ability when you are in battle.
Attribute is your special attack, the one that spend TP

BUT when you are buying, EVERYTHING is in Adam
So... Chloe, who has high intelligence, is only useful for healing? But when I use the attribute attack she makes a lot of damage too
initially I thought that her attribute use intelligence instead of attack but now I'm not sure.

EDIT: Well, I already noticed that when you are buying your attacks, in the 2nd line specifies what stats use. I saw it bfore but I thought that the added effect depended on that stat, not the actual attack

Last edited:

crushfan

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the fortune teller / gyspy after her first event? her name shows up as ??? and you cant fast travel to her

EDIT: NVM her name is Mieri im just an illiterate dumbass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cuzline

rt8889

Apr 6, 2018
Hi, i didn't play the game for a while. Now i saw that i need 2 WP to get all Hearts for the girls and that i don't finish all side jobs like nr. 18.
But the guy isn't there...
Therefore i continue the story. Now i have the feeling that it is to late now to finish all side jobs and to go to the girl which you must pay. Is this possible?

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Hi, i didn't play the game for a while. Now i saw that i need 2 WP to get all Hearts for the girls and that i don't finish all side jobs like nr. 18.
Therefore i continue the story. Now i have the feeling that it is to late now to finish all side jobs and to go to the girl which you must pay. Is this possible?
I don't remember which side job was, but one of them gives you 3 WP instead of 1 if you give them a liquor bottle for free

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
Some side jobs only appear after certain events or after some progress in the story. So if the guy isn't around, maybe you gotta keep pushing through the story. Or maybe you're at a point where you can't even access the city?

rt8889

Apr 6, 2018
Some side jobs only appear after certain events or after some progress in the story. So if the guy isn't around, maybe you gotta keep pushing through the story. Or maybe you're at a point where you can't even access the city?
I continued the story, i destroyed the fabric in the Outlands and so on. Is it to late for the WP now?

I don't remember which side job was, but one of them gives you 3 WP instead of 1 if you give them a liquor bottle for free
I get the 3 WP instead of 1

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes