nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
guys i have played a couple hours and really enjoyed this game so far. Now I want to buy it on Steam but don't want to lose my progress, how can I transfer my data to the steam version? I'm currently playing version 1.05 (the Win download option cuz I don't know how to use the Patch 1.0x to 1.05 download option)
Once you buy it on Steam, install the patch from Kagura Games' website and then copy the "save" folder to the folder the game is installed in

datvavu1

Mar 20, 2020
When i run the nwjs game it's just a white screen or just nothing beside the loading mouse how to fix it, help me pls tks

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
This game has nice art, but damn dude, this shit is painfully slow to play/get money. I got cheat engine just because of this game, but using it on this game is such a pain too. Literally programmed to annoy you, for wanting to make things easier.
I can't find the money variable. No matter what I do.

edit: I read an earlier comment and easily found the values for money and world points
Which was using the 5th Game exe in the Process tab when selecting for Cheat Engine, and not to use the Application process.

Last edited:
Reactions: spblu

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
How can i get back to the hotel of the skull diggers for the side job (SJ#15 Card Collecting)? :unsure:

Edit: nvm ...

Last edited:

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Wow Layla is by far the most stupid girl in Kamichichi universe.
- Working as prostitute
- Fell in love with MC
- Wants to start over
- But also wants to buy expansive guitar
- MC offers her to pay for guitar
- Rejects the offer, because don't wanna be a bother
- WHORING HERSELF TO THE MAX LEVEL BY TAKING 10 MEN AT ONCE INSTEAD TO GET MONEY FOR GUITAR
- Feel dirty and sad because she's betrayed MC's trust

10/10 deserved all of those shit because she's so stupid. Chose Ai Lin instead. I swear any small tits characters in Kamichichi games were by far the best girl.

Last edited:

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Wow Layla is by far the most stupid girl in Kamichichi universe.
- Working as prostitute
- Fell in love with MC
- Wants to start over
- But also wants to buy expansive guitar
- MC offers her to pay for guitar
- Rejects the offer, because don't wanna be a bother
- WHORING HERSELF TO THE MAX LEVEL BY TAKING 10 MEN AT ONCE INSTEAD TO GET MONEY FOR GUITAR
- Feel dirty and sad because she's betrayed MC's trust

10/10 deserved all of those shit because she's so stupid. Chose Ai Lin instead. I swear any small tits characters in Kamichichi games were by far the best girl.
Did you miss the part where she's hassled by a guy and she refuses him or what? Like maybe she doesn't want to be a burden on the MC and just use him for money.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Did you miss the part where she's hassled by a guy and she refuses him or what? Like maybe she doesn't want to be a burden on the MC and just use him for money.
That part you mentioned was the 2nd event so ofc I already know that, but she ended up taking the offer in the last part (3rd event). I already stated she's done that because she didn't want to be a bother for MC, but that's literally useless since it's MC who offered her in the first place. Also what kind of twisted logic that involves selling your own body to 10 men at once just because she didn't want to be a bother for MC. Not only she broke MC's trust but also regret it in the end. NTR is okay for the plot, but this one is unnecessary NTR because she's dumb.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
It's a cameo like the many others you find in this game. There are characters from CursedAtelier, Acerola, and many other devs
So they grabbed loads of footage from those games and put it in this game? Nothing new just the same animations and pictures?

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
So they grabbed loads of footage from those games and put it in this game? Nothing new just the same animations and pictures?
Not really, they're fresh scenes with new artwork (by their original artists, no less!) made for this game. In-game, they simply justify it as you going to a sort of full-dive VR Brothel experience.

brianconnor

Mar 19, 2019
How do i change my lvl or stats with saveditonline? I Can increase my money and items easily but cant seem to figure out how to change stats. Pls help.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes