Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Alright, an update on what I will call "Apostle: Rebellion - The Mystery of Translucence". Just raised this issue in the Kagura games discord, and one of the staff said that they'll bring it up. This way, we'll know if it's truly a bug, or just not implemented.

On my end, I've installed debugging, and I'll try to actively debug the game to see what files are being called, and what parameters they have. For this, could someone from here upload a save of just before when one of the main heroines are naked (or almost naked)? For example, Miyabi's first event has her top removed. Could someone upload a save just before that event? Any other scenes which have a nude character would be good.

For those techy guys out there, I want to do that because when a picture is displayed, it will call a function to display that image and take that image from a file. Since this one is a nude one, this means that either a different file was called in said scene as opposed to say, the beginning scenes where they are all clothed.
may i ask what debugging plugin rid you installed?
maybe if it still in japanese variable name, try find 立ち絵変更.
on island saga, that variable will change the sprite look, nude or not.

that what i got from joiplay member discord.
but in apostle 2, it seems i can't open the debug normally with f9.

i didn't know what wrong tho, or maybe KG disabled the plugin? or because i edited the game plugins so it work smoother on my phone.

Reactions: Laxcbavsaiuc

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
may i ask what debugging plugin rid you installed?
maybe if it still in japanese variable name, try find 立ち絵変更.
on island saga, that variable will change the sprite look, nude or not.

that what i got from joiplay member discord.
but in apostle 2, it seems i can't open the debug normally with f9.

i didn't know what wrong tho, or maybe KG disabled the plugin? or because i edited the game plugins so it work smoother on my phone.
I just downloaded the latest stable sdk windows x64 from

Also, I haven't been looking at this really, since I've just been very lazy

Reactions: Damz

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
I just downloaded the latest stable sdk windows x64 from

Also, I haven't been looking at this really, since I've just been very lazy
so without downloading the sdk, we can't open it by pressing f9?

i remember on apostle 1, the debug window show up by pressing f9 without adding any new file, or maybe it's different with apostle 2?

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Not sure. You can try it though
already try it, on mobile tho not pc.
i try open all the plugins one by one and found some on 3 plugins that state debug but I didn't very well sure it related or not.

YEP_EngineCore.js, RTK1_Core.js, and MNKR_Excalibur (but it disabled by default)
try changing the parameter from false to true but nothing happen inside the game.

and how i can use the sdk?
copy paste to the game folder and start the game from nw.exe? (sorry of i'm mistaken the executable name)

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
already try it, on mobile tho not pc.
i try open all the plugins one by one and found some on 3 plugins that state debug but I didn't very well sure it related or not.

YEP_EngineCore.js, RTK1_Core.js, and MNKR_Excalibur (but it disabled by default)
try changing the parameter from false to true but nothing happen inside the game.

and how i can use the sdk?
copy paste to the game folder and start the game from nw.exe? (sorry of i'm mistaken the executable name)
Just extract everything into the base folder where the game.exe file is, and start nw.exe. What you said is correct

Biggybo

May 9, 2021
Thanks for the advice! Just tried it and the error is finally gone. But the h-scene isn't working for some reason now. All I get is a black screen with particle effects. Did I do something wrong?
Bro can you send the MoviePicture.js file, I tried to make changes but it does't seem to work. Thank you

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Thanks for the answer. I indeed noticed that fact.
Anyway: this game is so good: it even has penises drawn in the respective artstyle for the characters from the other games (for example Karryn and Monica).
A real great attention to details.

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
From what I read, the problem is still there and i treid it. It did not work.
Try resetting and reloading the game & save. Might be a bug. I completed this game at twice and the problem happened both times, and got fixed after reloading the save before accepting the afro guy mission.

WeirdGuy48

Jul 25, 2020
Got it, it might have been the orientation.
You have to go to the right of the server stack, go up until you hit the wall, and then look right back at the server stack and then press z or space

Thanks though

Scrubby Spammer

Oct 23, 2018
How do I start Mirie's third event? I've looked everywhere. The first two were in the alley with the Eden Paradise shop and the hidden backalley one in Sector 50

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes