nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
how to use the Megiddo midden :)
Go to Aphesis, then enter the Hall of Baphtus and talk to the scientist (I don't remember his name). He'll let you revisit older levels you already defeated. Choose the one you need (Chinatown for Side Job #5) and then find the requested item

Jhon_1

Aug 28, 2022
Go to Aphesis, then enter the Hall of Baphtus and talk to the scientist (I don't remember his name). He'll let you revisit older levels you already defeated. Choose the one you need (Chinatown for Side Job #5) and then find the requested item
thanks man been circle there ^^

Reactions: nikkunamesu

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
does the sidejobs contribute to the main and girls storyline? Other than the rewards which is WP, is there any sidejobs that needs to be done in order to trigger some events? Thanks in Advance :D

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
does the sidejobs contribute to the main and girls storyline? Other than the rewards which is WP, is there any sidejobs that needs to be done in order to trigger some events? Thanks in Advance :D
Nah, they are only needed to get the necessary WP to trigger the girls' events

Reactions: IDKAM

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
I don't think there's any "legit" way to get the item other than save editing at the moment. Maybe it was originally intended as a NG+ reward similar to Island Saga, but unfortunately it got cut in the final release. I've tried beating the game twice, hell difficulty, 100% cards, all heart events, all side quests, killed the optional NG+ boss and I still don't get the item, not even on 3rd run start reward.

Maybe in the future, Kamichichi will add it with an update, but right now your best bet is to mod the game. Few pages back someone has successfully getting it to work with modifying the game file, so you might want to check that out.
Which specific page/post? I last posted about this in August and reading the posts since then, I don't see anyone specifically confirming they actually got the item to work and function as intended.

Some people have managed to get the item into the game inventory via save editors, but it's impossible to equip and implement so it doesn't actually work. Is that what you were talking about?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I was referring to #354, but unfortunately the item only changes the bust image according to that user. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for the advice! Just tried it and the error is finally gone. But the h-scene isn't working for some reason now. All I get is a black screen with particle effects. Did I do something wrong?
try downloading the latest joiplay on patreon that has newest version > 1.20.005-patreon, it solved the problem, but in my case, it run slowly :D

nvm, need play it with maldives and need some tweak

Last edited:

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
This issue also occurs porting to mac: If its the same issue I have a potential solution: (Disclaimer I'm not a computer person)

I cannot upload but the issue is that one of the scripts requires a plugin: MP_SET_OUTER_MOVIE (basically a script to call files from a directory outside the movie directory(folder))

Go onto a script editor and control find MP_SET_OUTER_MOVIE
and change the script MP_SET_OUTER_MOVIE to MP_SET_MOVIE (As this command default draws from the movie folder by default)
Also whilst doing this: you may need to delete the path and extension of the file (e.g. img/movies/op_name_input.webm -> op_name_input)

The files that need this script changed are as follows (in the data folder):
(you can check if it works for you by just doing the change above to Map003 which is the intro movie that plays starting a new game -> open the game to see if there's an error or if its fixed)

Map003.json
Map008.json
Map009.json
Map041.json
Map062.json
Map075.json
Map114.json
Map123.json
Map145.json
Map147.json
Map148.json
Map153.json
Map157.json
Map164.json
Map165.json
Map176.json
Map210.json
Map252.json
Map258.json
Map270.json
Map280.json
hello, i read your post and try change it all from your list, and pop up in the beginning of the game was gone.
but i got new pop up when fighting against avian magna, when it attacking, the pop up show up.
maybe it hidden in another mapxxx.json?

btw I'm playin on maldives because it smoother.
sorry for my bad english.

nvm, already found it after open it one by one and changet to MP_SET_MOVIE•xxxx•on
it stored on Troops.json and i also found some on CommonEvents.json.
thanks

Screenshot_2022-10-11-22-13-03-295_net.miririt.maldivesplayer.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ungaa

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
hello, i read your post and try change it all from your list, and pop up in the beginning of the game was gone.
but i got new pop up when fighting against avian magna, when it attacking, the pop up show up.
maybe it hidden in another mapxxx.json?

btw I'm playin on maldives because it smoother.
sorry for my bad english.

nvm, already found it after open it one by one and changet to MP_SET_MOVIE•xxxx•on
it stored on Troops.json and i also found some on CommonEvents.json.
thanks

View attachment 2095084
looks like my control search didn’t pick them all up. I’m glad you got it working =)

Reactions: Damz

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
looks like my control search didn’t pick them all up. I’m glad you got it working =)
no problem bro :)
yeah, maybe because it stored on Troops and CommonEvents? idk tho :D
but thanks to your post, i can fix it.
So really thanks, because i really want to play this game hahaha :D

Reactions: Ungaa

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
Help me, i'm stuck here, how to open the door? View attachment 2105578
you need the key to open that door.
back to the first building you got in, where you encounter the first magna.
on the right side, you will saw diana virtual projection or smt.
go pass that and you will enter new place/building .
the key located on bottom right side of that place, where death body got buried by rocks.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes