pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
side job no.9 the fat red jacket doesnt shoe up in neo-akiba ...anyone have solution ??
Some of the side jobs (this one is one of them) appears only when you've reached a certain stage in the main story.

Theboina

Sep 8, 2020
Where do we go after the quest save A and the woman? I've save them all but stuck in the hotel basement
Get on the elevator , then go down and to the left, end of the hallway you will see an enter restroom pop up, get inside, go to the exit.

Tuong

Feb 8, 2018
It's in room where Person A was being held. It didn't show anything on my screen (no sparkling spot, no "action" sign or whatever), just press "Z" in that location, should pick up that card.
gad damnit still hard stuck spaming till my finger give up already
fail this shit lead to a game over ffs

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Well, this may be a future of maker games
Highly doubt it.

This DEV's always been putting the effort in to produce some 'proper' games. Like 'em or hate 'em, it's obvious this is the farthest from 'stock' RPGM you'll ever get.
But many, if not most RPGM games are just made by CG artists with little to no effort put into the 'game' part.

So proper games are generally gonna stay the outliers rather than the rule.

Stillmatic

Dec 18, 2019
I'm playing NG+ and want to fight the secret boss and get to the secret dungeon but for some reason, I'm stuck on going on a date with Amelia, I already have all her heart events and it won't let me go further in the game. Does anyone have any recommendations?

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes