AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
Remi fan here

which Apostle 2 waifu comes close to da Queen of Tiddies

cant decide coz no one is horny nor gigantic enuff

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Does luck stat affect gambling? Because slots feels impossible to win consistently and gain profit.

Edit: Apparently it does not. Out of curiosity, I hacked my game and give my character unrealistic amount of Luck points, yet I can't even win a single slot roll even in 10 tries.

Last edited:

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
For the Cake quest, you just need to bake 3 cakes, it's OK if the cakes are 3 chocolate cakes or some other type.
Go to Japan town, then follow the yellow lamps up the stairs, The place is called Eden Church, you might have it in your fast travel, just press C on your keyboard.
i have 3 chocolate cakes but when she asks me if i have the cakes and i say yes, she "hurry up and bring me the cakes"
Edit: i added 3 whole cakes to the 3 chocolate and she accepted

Last edited:

JollyRancher9

Jan 11, 2021
There’s cheats built right into the game, it’s as simple toggling an option “on”. Also why would you need to start over, are you only using one save? If so why?
yeah, i don't like cheating first playthrough, and yep i always keep 1 save haha. i don't mind starting over. i noticed i missed a whole lot of stuff like the apothesis room and anima synthesizing. definitely wasn't prepared.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Finally got 100%. I'm a bit sad, the game obviously is incomplete, i wonder what made the devs rush and also if they are planning to release something extra in the future.
+Soundtrack
+Girls are very cute
+New battle system is interesting
-No movement speed option
-Too linear sometimes
-Some relationships are rushed
-Lacks ecchi (topless Miyabi being the one[?])
I give it a 6.9/10, i played the first Apostle right before this one and it felt a bit inferior.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Hey guys,

I haven't noticed any side quests guide here, so I did it myself, here you have a download link:

Workupload

I hope it will be useful :)
YOU did it yourself huh?
Want me to post the link to where you stole that from?
This is a piracy forum but please... Dont fucking go around claiming you did something you actually didnt.
Imagine being so low to steal guides.

Last edited:

JollyRancher9

Jan 11, 2021
so the skills that require bp to use seem to be broken? the little fireballs at the bottom is the bp right? i have them maxed and can't use bp abilities

Neparina

Feb 19, 2019
so the skills that require bp to use seem to be broken? the little fireballs at the bottom is the bp right? i have them maxed and can't use bp abilities
These fireballs are used to empower your characters basic attacks (or some skills if specified). With 1 fireball consumed you are doing 2 swings, 2-3 times, 3-5 times.

Reactions: Stillmatic

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
These fireballs are used to empower your characters basic attacks (or some skills if specified). With 1 fireball consumed you are doing 2 swings, 2-3 times, 3-5 times.
Ain't barely any skills bound to boost points really. Only a scant few of the later (expensive) ones state that they require boost points. I didn't get them, didn't seem worth it at all.
Other than that boost can be activated at will, any time you please.

It empowers skill attacks or multiplies regular ones based on how many you consume at once.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes