Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Thanks for the game (y) ...I see many upcoming games from this developer...hoping to see some more good games in the future. :)

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Finally something good to play, yay! It's great game and worth of playing, thanks for upload.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i've been waiting for this one, male mc in kagura games, a surprise to be sure but a welcome one.
tyvm

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Welp, I hope someone can upload a walkthrough or something.

I truly have a love/hate relationship with RPGM games that have branching paths like this; on the one hand, "yay! content!," but on the other hand I can never be too sure which to choose and what might have repercussions later.

Fuck the tomboy? Or keep the glasses chick from getting raped? Decisions, decisions... Honestly, I wish you could exchange the main heroine for the tomboy; her design is dreadfully generic.

Mar 19, 2018
Is there no gameplay photos here? And Wouldn't you guys prefer to download this at a later days because alot of people will complain about the crash and bugs about this game xD

Reactions: Zippix

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Damn, I've been waiting for this for months! So excited.

Coincidentally, I'm actually almost done with the translation for this circle's previous game, Harem Fantasy, (I've been working on it for nearly a year so far). So once you horndogs finish this game, I should be ready to upload my translation of the other game. I promise I won't play this game until I'm done with my translation, haha. It'll be my reward.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Is there no gameplay photos here? And Wouldn't you guys prefer to download this at a later days because alot of people will complain about the crash and bugs about this game xD
It looks like there's some kind of branching skill system but otherwise it just seems like the usual RPG Maker game.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Hmm, once I installed the official uncensored patch, the game almost doubled its size.
So it looks like some things were missing...

Link is here:

But after that, the game reports an error. ..
Damn it.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes