Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
I'm very interested in that tag "monster", the demo pics don't really depict any...soooo...how much monster we talkin' here? Anyone played much of the game that can say if there is a little, a lot, or hardly any?

popober

Jun 9, 2017

Walkthrough link for anyone who cares. It's in Japanese, so use a translator.

Going by that, it seems "choosing" between Mikoto and Izumi basically just boils down to which sub-heroine's scenes you want to see. Again, for anyone who cares. Gonna reload for Mikoto now.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Hmm, once I installed the official uncensored patch, the game almost doubled its size.
So it looks like some things were missing...

Link is here:

But after that, the game reports an error. ..
Damn it.
Do you need to use the uncensor patch on this version?

Reactions: pspdanxtx283

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Hi. Does anyone know, if the "don't do anything" is required, to be solely used in classes for the harem end? Are there enough time slots to pick any of the other choices. Does any of the other choices lead to "interesting" events, when picked multiple times?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
aww, no female protag.
well the last male protag RPGMAKER game i played was thug hero party in 2017, im not sure if i want to try this one

Reactions: Curiosity760

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hmm, once I installed the official uncensored patch, the game almost doubled its size.

Link is here:

Damn it.
I get an error saying that "Failed to load: img/system/VNButtons.png" when I try to launch the game. Is this the same error you see?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018

Link is here:

Damn it.
The link on op is already patched and no censorship ,why you install the patch again?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, been waiting for this forever. Gonna buy it later.
Not sure why people are bringing up NTR, there isn't any in this game. It's a straight up harem game.
I think they might be referring to the optional "Kouhai" scene that happens at the start of the game, but you can easily skip that by simply not losing the fight. There was another group sex scene later unrelated to the heroines but I can't remember what it was about.

Reactions: Tuthanvo0011
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes