Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Yeah, the game might look interesting, but basically all characters have boobs bigger than their heads, other than one completely flat one. Why can't we get a good game with average boobs?
You mean the vast majority of games? You could spend the rest of your life playing games with regular sized tits that are ALREADY RELEASED and never want for a new one to be made. Enjoy.

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Little question for people who played the game already: Can we do everything in one playthrough, or stuff like date and bonus heart opportunity (like the cooking class) are in limited supply?

What are the requirements for the multiple endings?

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
im stuck at the second free time after defeat second boss :cry: why i cant go to bed to skip to next day?? is a bug or i just forget to do something??

Reactions: Urban Yeti
Jun 1, 2017
Hmm, when I go to the red fortune teller to find certain girls it tells me that "it seems your existence is no longer special, so there's no reason to locate her" and I have a red heart on her love point list. Have I fucked it up or do I just need to continue the story?

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Canaan paradise -> Go immediately to the right

You have three people:
-The left one tell you the current location of the girls
-The middle one tell you what you have to do for the main quest
-The right one allows to rename.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I remember playing this before it got translated. Excellent artwork, boring game though. Then again, I'm an individual who wanted the MC to get cucked throughout the entire game.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

you_got_me1

Aug 29, 2019
can someone help me. How do i get back the walk point (WK) that i use to trigger event on free time? Do i need to sleep or i must do the main event mission to get points back??:confused::confused::confused:

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
how do you get to the inner red light district? im at the part where you need to find the brother of the prince dude

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Monster tag is correct. Goddamn' monster titties!! xD
Oh well, I made a mental note about checking this out for the kendo chick if Kagura finishes, back when I first chanced upon the Japanese version a good 15 months ago, so here I go!
So the game on steam is all ages. You see pics of sex in the OP. Does common sense not say it’s been patched?

also the game is decrypted. So using the patch on top of it, those are encrypted.
Might I ask why upload it decrypted? I mean it is a nice gesture, so if people want, they can just browse the 'img' folder; but I think the full save posted in the thread for the gallery should more than suffice.
As it stands now, how you yourself have mentioned, applying a patch onto it might break the game (unless peeps re-encrypt this; which I'm sure only very few could).
I know, I know it's the same (v3) right now, so no patching necessary, but... What if a v4/5/6 comes out in the next couple of days/weeks, hmmmm? :)

At any rate, huge thx for the upload!

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I know, I know it's the same (v3) right now, so no patching necessary, but... What if a v4/5/6 comes out in the next couple of days/weeks, hmmmm? :)
New version will be uploaded and if a patch can be made, it will be.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
New version will be uploaded and if a patch can be made, it will be.
Oh, well then, that is appreciated. I just thought that would be too much extra work on the uploader (ergo you :)).
But alas, moster thanks!

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
edit: nvm it seems i have to talk to more than 1 npc for the event to show up....

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 44 Votes