RPGM Completed Appointment of Pandora [v1.0.1] [The Delusion Express]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes
Dec 16, 2020
This MTL is as bad as you might expect. Regrettably. I like the premise (if only because it is different from other games). I quit after 15 painful minutes. In addition to the bad MTL (is that an oxymoron?) the text doesn't wrap and too many key screens are still in Japanese. Looking at the images in the files, I really like the two female MCs and some of the situations they land in seem pretty enticing. I just can't suffer through the poor translation, though.

manu_4

Aug 31, 2019
This MTL is as bad as you might expect. Regrettably. I like the premise (if only because it is different from other games). I quit after 15 painful minutes. In addition to the bad MTL (is that an oxymoron?) the text doesn't wrap and too many key screens are still in Japanese. Looking at the images in the files, I really like the two female MCs and some of the situations they land in seem pretty enticing. I just can't suffer through the poor translation, though.
Boutta sit this one down then.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It hurt just reading that description. I suspect this could be the second worst translated game on here on far.

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
Changing dots?? Poggers. I also have questions: to those who have played the Japanese version, is this mostly a CG slideshow or are there interesting mechanics/rich game loop?
each level is basically action stage > scene > repeat a couple times, but there's not much to the action tbh. first few levels are wiping generic mobs, last couple are single enemy, watch the patterns then take your chance

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
In addition to the bad MTL (is that an oxymoron?)
An oxymoron is something is a statement that is self contradicting by definition for example a married bachelor or a peaceful brawl. I believe the word you are actually looking for is either 'redundant' or 'tautology' both of which refer to cases where two words are used to describe something where it is unnecessary due to either the words meaning the same thing, or one being implicit in the other.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
MTL game of three person team doing city planning task to raise popularity of a city and getting sexual harass in process by citizen
Yeah, if i gonna need to rebuild a city's fame from scratch , i need more than 3 people. Also getting decumbent pay being a goverment worker while people trying to obstruct us when we trying to do our job, i might need to rethink my career choice and consider switching to other job. WHERE ARE THE COP???Where my worker's right???

That beat ass music in beginning though...

Mar 19, 2018
just finished the game (or at least most of it? i'm still missing the last two scenes, but have no idea how to get them), and honestly i do think that the actual scenes were all really, really good.

unfortunately, the gameplay is pretty terrible, and the MTL is exceptionally bad. i kind of was able to stumble through understanding things, but this is maybe one of the worst MTLs out there. still, i think the game is simple enough and what you have to do is (usually) communicated well with these blue arrows, so it's very doable. also for some reason the game runs incredibly slowly at times; not the entire game always, but the loading times are definitely longer than any other RPG Maker game i've played, and running it makes everything else on my computer slow as fuck

tip for anyone who actually wants to play through it: the top option on the menu, the Room, is how you upgrade your stats. i didn't realize this for a long while due to the fact the graphic explaining it is all in Japanese, and so up until the last stage of the entire game i went around with low stats. kind of like a hard mode, except a hard mode for a game with bad gameplay

i still think this can be worth someone's time in some ways, if they, for instance, enjoy how inbetween gameplay scenes the girls get stripped a bit more, but if you don't care much for that, just go for a full save when one comes out?

posting my save here too so there's one that's at least close to finished, but i have no clue how to find the two last scenes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Considering all the translation tools that are currently available for RPGM games these days I think it's probably time that any Japanese game that gets uploaded here with an MTL should mandatorily have it's raw Japanese version uploaded alongside it. Hooking into an RPGM game with DeepL as the translation API is infinitely better than a Google translator++ build. It also provides an answer for all the users who want to complain about MTL... Don't like it? Well heres the raw version translate it yourself.

Also the Japanese version wouldn't require a separate upload, the uploader just needs to include the untranslated data folder in the zip. That way the user can simply replace the MTL if they wish.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Considering all the translation tools that are currently available for RPGM games these days I think it's probably time that any Japanese game that gets uploaded here with an MTL should mandatorily have it's raw Japanese version uploaded alongside it. Hooking into an RPGM game with DeepL as the translation API is infinitely better than a Google translator++ build. It also provides an answer for all the users who want to complain about MTL... Don't like it? Well heres the raw version translate it yourself.

Also the Japanese version wouldn't require a separate upload, the uploader just needs to include the untranslated data folder in the zip. That way the user can simply replace the MTL if they wish.
You can usually find a copy of the Japanese version in the accompanying translation thread for a game. Just give a search and you will have what you need. F95 primarily focuses on English and English translated games. (Yes, MTLs would be included in English despite what anyone may think about the subject.). If a translator wants to include their raw Japanese version that is their choice but I wouldn't expect to see people going out of their way on a regular basis to provide the Japanese version in the OP. The site is more focused on providing the game in english.

Reactions: Gameil

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
You can usually find a copy of the Japanese version in the accompanying translation thread for a game. Just give a search and you will have what you need. F95 primarily focuses on English and English translated games. (Yes, MTLs would be included in English despite what anyone may think about the subject.). If a translator wants to include their raw Japanese version that is their choice but I wouldn't expect to see people going out of their way on a regular basis to provide the Japanese version in the OP. The site is more focused on providing the game in english.
I agree providing a download in the OP for the japanese version would be nonsensical given the current site rules. However, that is why I stated that the original japanese data folder should be included in the zip specifically for MTL translations. It's not an arduous task for the translator to do (they literally just have to copy and paste the data folder before they translate it, which they should be doing anyway because its always smart to have a backup when editing something.) The data folder size is insignificant as well so it wouldn't negatively effect the upload size.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes