RPGM Completed Appointment of Pandora [v1.0.1] [The Delusion Express]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Im wondering if this game is playable at all. I have to ask to confirm, Can i choose not to play male protagonist at all? If not , will not even try this game.

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
Im wondering if this game is playable at all. I have to ask to confirm, Can i choose not to play male protagonist at all? If not , will not even try this game.
You play as the girls and go around promoting tourism, finding yourselves in ecchi sometimes hentai situations. The male character is a co worker who tries to look after his juniors but there's no ntr to it.

Renom

Apr 15, 2018
The machine translation is just bad in my opinion, somewhat unplayable. Plus there's character intro cards that are not translated at all.

Reactions: SerCumaLot

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You do not have to use word wrap you use a japanese font as the font types are skinnier. Bad translators use English fonts which have a wide skew cutting off the text and sentences! Now this is not even worth calling this Engrish it's beyond that bad.

I really wish this site would ban these run through Google Translator and just upload the crap without doing any editing at all. Edited MTL are good but this crap where they export the text and run it through a crap translator than dump it back.. takes all of about 20 minutes to do I know I tried it before myself and found it was not worth the 20 minutes. It's not worth it and lately it's all over the site.. I am so sick of going to look at a new game anymore that says English and read the thread or see in the description it's unedited crap MTL.

fucdeedee

Oct 1, 2019
when i go to the bicycle store it bring this up and asks me if i want to abandon my errand or not. What is this errand and how do i do it? 1621328522961.png

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
Male protag, with the females getting raped by others.... well that guy is getting cucked.

I predict NTR tag in this games near future.
The Male protag are simply the boss for the females, none of them have any romantic relationship. So nope, its not NTR.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, it does seem to be nice, even if I am not much of a fan of RPGM - but the MTL, is really bad. Seen others with much better one

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
when i go to the bicycle store it bring this up and asks me if i want to abandon my errand or not. What is this errand and how do i do it? View attachment 1200518
Wow, this MTL is terrible. I hope nobody paid money for this translation of DLsite or anyplace else. As of rn, I wouldn't play this for free.

The Male protag are simply the boss for the females, none of them have any romantic relationship. So nope, its not NTR.
That is good. A bad translation can be fixed, but NTR is another story.

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Unofficial Android port of APPOINTMENT OF PANDORA by SU

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daioh

Tsunamui

Oct 21, 2017
This might be the single worst MTL I've been tricked into downloading. It's completely unreadable. I'd rather trudge through the JP version with textractor and a dictionary than spend another second reading that "translation".

Reactions: eromaster

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I'm intrigued by the fact that this game has dots... what I MUST know is:
Are the dots translated?
Are the dots avoidable?
Are the dots uncensored?
Will the dots be updated?
(Oh yes, what the f are dots?)

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes