Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm intrigued by the fact that this game has dots... what I MUST know is:
Are the dots translated?
Are the dots avoidable?
Are the dots uncensored?
Will the dots be updated?
(Oh yes, what the f are dots?)
Pixels are avoidable if you have a plasma tv.

Reactions: ronan333

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Not fully translated, the engrish makes no sense at all. I had to quit 3 minutes in as there was'nt a single sentence that was'nt complete nonsense. I would offer to re-write this for free if I could make sense of any of it, but it seems like a random congumblement of english words mixed with alien symbol's and too retarded to imagine.... I know retarded is a socially unacceptable word, but it's retarded with a capital R! I like a good exhibitionism game but it would be nice to have some understandable text. I'm planning to make my own game soon just for this reason as soon as I understand the rules for doing so. English speakers should not be penalized to reading rubbish as we deserve a good adult game too! Sorry for exploding at you but I'm a little drunk and very horny! Anyone who has any advice to offer would help and I will blow your mind away with my writing and game balance. Just trying to decide RPGM or Renpy and Daz or HS, but I'm gonna try! Post a reply if you think you can offer assistance In dev'ing my game idea, I'll add you in the credits! Love ya all regardless of what you think! Have fun and be safe! Remember, contrast and yin and yang and all.

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Do you want advices about you being drunk, or you hornyness ? ^^
I know how to take care of both... I don't drink beer often and when I'm horny I find a good game here and fap 2 or 3 times. Girls in games don't leave you blue balled or suffer mood swings as often as real ones... I'm too old to want to deal with either xD . Was just asking for starting advice in deving my own game as to whether RPGM, Renpy, or Unity would be the best choice for a beginner dev. and after reading the terms and conditions for Daz 3d I just wanted to know the best option for some sexy renders without breaking any rules, or having to track down modder's for permissions and credits.

Last edited:

11qw

Feb 19, 2018
Save file with all cg unlocked. I used RpgMakerSaveEdit, so keep in mind that you have only cg and nothing else.

Reactions: shadowexes

moonkun

Nov 22, 2020
This game looks hilarious :ROFLMAO: I hope it gets more proper English translation someday! Thanks pk2000 for the MTL, glad I learned about this game, but the current script is very difficult to follow.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Damn, this game is awesome. The events are great, the gameplay is entertaining and not grindy, even the MTL was kinda ok. I wish more games had an event with a girl pretending to be a mannequin at a store and getting undressed.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
How the hell could we have the least chance to defeat The Chairman, And the catcher ?
They teleport right on you, killing you in the instant (ok, chairman needs 3-4 hits to kill you), and a lot of hits don't kill them. Not any weapon seems to be effective on them.
If the only solution is cheat, no problem : just tell what variables I have to boost on saveeditonline (HP x100 by exemple, or my damages x100).
'Cause trying again, and again, and again, with my own stress end nervosity reaching Himalaya, sorry, but no : I don't play funny and sexy games to get this amount of negative stress.
It's boring, and unplayable

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
How the hell could we have the least chance to defeat The Chairman, And the catcher ?
They teleport right on you, killing you in the instant (ok, chairman needs 3-4 hits to kill you), and a lot of hits don't kill them. Not any weapon seems to be effective on them.
If the only solution is cheat, no problem : just tell what variables I have to boost on saveeditonline (HP x100 by exemple, or my damages x100).
'Cause trying again, and again, and again, with my own stress end nervosity reaching Himalaya, sorry, but no : I don't play funny and sexy games to get this amount of negative stress.
It's boring, and unplayable
Have you tried going to the "Reconstruction room" in menu and buying the upgrades? If you played all the events you should (I think) have enough money to max out the HP upgrade and have some spare cash for other upgrades (I don't know which is which, I just upgraded them evenly). If you do that you can easily tank 3-4 hits, if you are low just heal yourself and try to avoid getting hit until you get enough mana for another heal.

Basically just get more HP and boom&zoom them, try to use a long range weapon (you can change them even during combat) so you don't have to walk into their attack range.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks TheByQ
But it seems I've got some real problems :confused:
Have you tried going to the "Reconstruction room" in menu and buying the upgrades? If you played all the events you should (I think) have enough money to max out the HP upgrade and have some spare cash for other upgrades (I don't know which is which, I just upgraded them evenly). If you do that you can easily tank 3-4 hits.
  • I can't do anything in Reconstruction room. No possible action whatsoever.
if you are low just heal yourself and try to avoid getting hit until you get enough mana for another heal.
  • I didn't even know I had the possibility to heal : how can I do that ?

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
I can't do anything in Reconstruction room. No possible action whatsoever.
Select one of the rows and hit space or enter to buy the upgrade, you just need enough money to buy them.

I didn't even know I had the possibility to heal : how can I do that ?
W key. You need 2 mana squares to heal, though, so make sure both are full if it doesn't work for you.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Select one of the rows and hit space or enter to buy the upgrade, you just need enough money to buy them.
W key. You need 2 mana squares to heal, though, so make sure both are full if it doesn't work for you.
-> I can't select anything : no possible action. At all.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes