Unity Completed Apprentice Wizard Lilia cannot clear the final test! [Final] [Nupu Kobo]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
I sanity checked the MTL's work and did some "corrections", its only a partial correction (the first few cutscenes up until the letter)

disclaimer: I dont know any japanese, I only read the english part, used other MTL's for translation and used what made sense to me and maybe even edited them to my liking.

if you want you can continue where I picked off, its easy but takes time.

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Looks like it has a bit more effort than your usual unity-chan asset flip... will check it out.

Thanks for upload (y)

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Huh the gallery is way, way better than the ingame scenes (because the camera angle in those is very bad)

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Unlock everything (items, equip, levels, gallery)
F1 to get full Clothes and HP
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Lilia_Data\Managed" folder

Uncensor
unzip DumbRendererDemosaic.zip in "BepInEx\plugins" folder
I don't have the time to take a look at this now and I'll likely wait for the full release, but I'm curious; does this uncensor fully uncesor it or is it one of those cases where it'll be less covered by a mosaic but still semi-pixelated/unclear?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I don't have the time to take a look at this now and I'll likely wait for the full release, but I'm curious; does this uncensor fully uncesor it or is it one of those cases where it'll be less covered by a mosaic but still semi-pixelated/unclear?
full uncensor ^-^

1631870131681.png

Reactions: hardcoreps89

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
Like noxtek said its fully uncensored, except prerendered cutscenes since you cant mod a video file spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: noxtek

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Your magic attacks traveling through solid objects is already throwing me off. Makes it feel like there are invisible walls everywhere with secrets hidden behind them...but there's not. The enemy ai is laughably bad too. Goblins leaping off of cliffs to their doom. Already getting a pretty low quality feel from this.

I don't like the "You have to get fucked to win" shit either. Feels pretty bad to have to revive against most the bosses because of their bullshit unavoidable attack chains. You can later exploit them once you know how they attack and move (And know there's going to be a sudden time limit), but it's not really something you'd be able to do on the first run because of the unavoidable attack chains causing a time limitation out of nowhere.

One of those meh games, nothing really great/interesting here. Probably going to just gallery cheat. Wonder what's up with all these 3d platformers lately. At least the H scenes are pretty good with the decensor. Camera controls could use some work, takes forever to rotate.

Just makes me wish Holy Knight Ricca releases soon.

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
No one has mentioned that the jump function, which is vital to getting through some areas, is fucked. Half the time your button press is ignored if you are moving and you fall to your doom. I got so frustrated I wanted to throw my laptop across the room.
The developers should move that block of code so it doesn't get overridden by actions before it, in addition to improving the collision detection, enemy AI and camera controls as mentioned above. I rarely give up and go to the gallery but I can't play it like it is.

Reactions: molitar
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes