Unity Completed Apprentice Wizard Lilia cannot clear the final test! [Final] [Nupu Kobo]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
If you unzip it, by default your unzipping program should automatically create a folder for it.
I use WinRAR and that is not the case, yet even when I created a new folder, named it what that other guy named it in the screenshot, the uncensor did not work, so I guess I'll just give up.

Reactions: hardcoreps89

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok this game is total shit.

1. Controls fucking suck can't shoot up at all.
2. Jumping is so fucking finicky that most of the time she does not jump
3. Damn impossible to hit flying boss because jump sucks you spend more time trying to jump and can't spend time shooting
4. The third boss is fucking impossible because of jump controls suck and he can shoot you from 3 different fucking directions so you can't do a dodge or jump to avoid the shots
5. Not fully translated the screens instructions are not in English
6. Enemy fire is not blocked by objects you can't shoot through! So you can't even use it as cover. WTF???

Controls 1/5
Game Play 3/5
Sound 4/5

Overall game is crap. A platform with a shitty jump feature!

thanks for the gallery unlocker so I could see the scenes than delete this awful control game.

Last edited:

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
The graphics are good.

I only need to most rudimentary of gameplay, just to get raped by the next monster.
The thing is I DO want rudimentary gameplay, or I could just look at pronography.
But I want it INTENTIONALLY simple. SIMPLE platforming and shooting.

This game works just fine as far as I can tell.
I'm losing my clothes and getting raped left and right.

RockAle

Nov 25, 2018
I use WinRAR and that is not the case, yet even when I created a new folder, named it what that other guy named it in the screenshot, the uncensor did not work, so I guess I'll just give up.
I had the same problem. Putting the game folder directly on the root (c:\lilia) solved it.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The H-scenes are nice although kinda redundant especially it's only goblins with essentially the same models. Also, the H-scenes during gameplay is really bad, you don't have any camera control at all and they last like 2 seconds, and since the gameplay alone ain't worth your time, this game is just about the gallery and that's it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Corootai

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Because the original one looked strange, I changed it
I'd also like to know what this is, if I may. Did you change/redraw some assets, so that after the decensoring the...goods...would look better, or something?
Also is it version-specific (and if so, WHICH version)? (there's a v1.01 around, too)
Thanks, at any rate.
---------
Unlock everything (items, equip, levels, gallery)
F1 to get full Clothes and HP
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Lilia_Data\Managed" folder

Uncensor
unzip DumbRendererDemosaic.zip in "BepInEx\plugins" folder
Hi noxtek, do you think the v1.01 would break with your .dll made for the v1.00 (I know the demosaic won't, just asking about the cheats - and/or possibility of it breaking the v1.01 at some point)? With the updates only being
  • 難易度「VeryEasy」を追加
  • クリア後にギャラリーシーンの全開放
  • ゲームパッドのスティックでの操作性を向上
  • ---------------------------------
  • Added "VeryEasy" difficulty level.
  • All gallery scenes are opened after clearing the game.
  • Improved gamepad stick controls
...I mean to complete the game "regurarly", possibly without losing once lol, but would like to have the cheats available if need be. And only afterwards glance at the gallery (though in v1.01 it gets unlocked automatically after completion, so... yeah, I guess you can see my conundrum hehe)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes