Unity Completed Apprentice Wizard Lilia cannot clear the final test! [Final] [Nupu Kobo]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I'd also like to know what this is, if I may. Did you change/redraw some assets, so that after the decensoring the...goods...would look better, or something?
Also is it version-specific (and if so, WHICH version)? (there's a v1.01 around, too)
Thanks, at any rate.
---------
Hi noxtek, do you think the v1.01 would break with your .dll made for the v1.00 (I know the demosaic won't, just asking about the cheats - and/or possibility of it breaking the v1.01 at some point)? With the updates only being
  • 難易度「VeryEasy」を追加
  • クリア後にギャラリーシーンの全開放
  • ゲームパッドのスティックでの操作性を向上
  • ---------------------------------
  • Added "VeryEasy" difficulty level.
  • All gallery scenes are opened after clearing the game.
  • Improved gamepad stick controls
...I mean to complete the game "regurarly", possibly without losing once lol, but would like to have the cheats available if need be. And only afterwards glance at the gallery (though in v1.01 it gets unlocked automatically after completion, so... yeah, I guess you can see my conundrum hehe)
aren't compatible, but i can make new ones

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Would the new Assembly-CSharp.dll suffice, or would you need all the different files bw the versions?
i need the whole game, since i don't remember what i changed last time xD

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
i need the whole game, since i don't remember what i changed last time xD
Fair enough... xD
Here's the update file, sort of, lol...

It's got everything that has been changed during the version-up to v1.01, ergo if you want to make a v1.00 (like the one in the OP) into a v1.01, you just need to extract this inside your game folder and let the overwrites begin - if anyone's interested.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Fair enough... xD

It's got everything that has been changed during the version-up to v1.01, ergo if you want to make a v1.00 (like the one in the OP) into a v1.01, you just need to extract this inside your game folder and let the overwrites begin - if anyone's interested.
oki, downloading it now. won't take long to make cheats again ^-^

Tsugaru

Jul 12, 2018
Fair enough... xD

Does 1.01 add something? If yes, then can I please for a link - this one not exist.

Metaldude_666

Mar 23, 2020
Fair enough... xD

The link is dead. Could you possibly upload to a different site, please?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Does 1.01 add something? If yes, then can I please for a link - this one not exist.
The link is dead. Could you possibly upload to a different site, please?
Welp, then it's gone, I'm afraid. But I remember it was a good couple hundred megabytes itself, so I'd say get the v1.01 vanilla (just checked, still easy to find fast, working v1.01 dls - not gonna spare you the excitement of the hunt, though, sorry lol), and apply the things from here.
Would be the best course.
-> search studio or game name

JimBob01

Jun 29, 2023
Didn't work. Imma have to play the tutorial again. The keybinds are wild in this game and you can't fucking edit them lol.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes