Six0

Mar 22, 2019
How weird is it that Steam of all places can have an incest game with incest in the title, but Patreon can't have incest games? Games supported by fans who actually want it. This reminds me of that time I found a game literally called Hentai Girls on the Nintendo eShop that's not on PSN because Sony wouldn't allow it.

Reactions: haroon132

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How weird is it that Steam of all places can have an incest game with incest in the title, but Patreon can't have incest games? Games supported by fans who actually want it. This reminds me of that time I found a game literally called Hentai Girls on the Nintendo eShop that's not on PSN because Sony wouldn't allow it.
Its paypal that is the problem with patreon.
Steam has its own pay system but patreon get more than 90% from paypal and paypal does not allow rape, incest, bestialities and other kinks like this.

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
is this good? I'd like something light and wholesome after an overdose of depressing NTR (which I love. I just read way too many lately).

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
miel milfs? say no more, i'm sold! this company's games are like fancy desserts to me, not much substance but satisfying to the soul lol

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: Valmond82

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Here I was getting ready to joke about the piss and piercings. Kind of a subdued oh shit mood isn't it? It's like the kid you always found mildly irritating getting leukemia.

Reactions: Slimjim88

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Steam review says Spyware. Can anybody verify?
Its a Ren'PY game and there are a lot of detectors that have false positive.

But I will download and check it out.

ADD: As far as I can tell its a false positive.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Okay, like a Miel game:
- Within 10 seconds of meeting each woman they want to have sex and get pregnant (it's a nukige, this is fine).
- Peeing in vaginas (once).

Not like a Miel game:
- You only pee in a vagoo once? Though the hoes piss themselves more often.
- No random crotch tattoos (or other tattoos).
- No random piercings.

All in all pretty wholesome for a Miel game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I believe this isn't the final version. Or they are getting sloppier with their spell/grammar check.

1705240444440.png

Unless this also needs a vore tag. lol