VN HTML Arachnophilia [v0.4.3] [amd_dman]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo.png

Overview:
Unfortunately due to a certain spider biting you in the balls, it seems you've come down with an ailment that requires you to masturbate and ejaculate, or... well... die a painful death.
Fun times.

Dr Jane has helped you alleviate the build up for now and has prescribed medication to help you out in that endeavor. Maybe you can enlist the help of some friends, or even family, to manage your new found illness?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: amd_dman - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Online:

Patch: Bugfix (0.4.3)

ava_jerkoff_interrupt.jpg flyers.jpg intro_nurse.JPG intro.jpg angela_room1.jpg ava_spying.jpg

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Played through the game quickly. Looking good so far. Will be looking forward to the next update. Good luck dev.

Reactions: amd_dman

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"Majority of NTR avoidable"

Majority of incest-lovers (cause I assume there are probably some NTR-lovers that are also into incest... although... probably not incest for MC :S ):
"This game is also avoidable"
Homer.gif

TLDNR of the spoiler: the majority of non-NTR audience won't care unless all NTR content is avoidable. (I say majority instead of all cause you always have a few exceptions to the rule.. less than 1% in this case would be my guess)
So if you do want them to play, then you should make it all avoidable in order to actually have them play your game. (only if you want them though, if you don't ignore this).

Nosferatu_623

May 4, 2020
got the uncle progress to 7/25 how do you progress him further? can invite him to dinner and he comes the next day and that's it. Is there an interaction hidden somewhere just after you invited him to dinner?

fcrome430

Mar 25, 2018
I got him to like 10 corruption but can't get the living room event or anything other than the kitchen tease

Nosferatu_623

May 4, 2020
I got it, took a peek at the HTML and its very specific, basically you want invites him to dinner so at friday or saturday so that he'll come the day after, then go to the kitchen at 17 or so, the dinner event will skip you an hour, then go to the living room at 19, any other day or hour won't trigger the event

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes