• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Still not giving me the option.
Edit: still the same at 32 corruption so I starting to think this has all been a waste of time and it's not even in the game.
Have you tried talking to him at 6:00 pm? There must be a precise time frame.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Have you tried talking to him at 6:00 pm? There must be a precise time frame.
I am talking to him the only time he is even at his house from 18:00 to 20:00 so don't know what else to do.

mystafa

May 2, 2017
I am talking to him the only time he is even at his house from 18:00 to 20:00 so don't know what else to do.
Friend, progress is broken for Uncle((( After 2 events in the bedroom when you spy on them. So don't bother))) Wait until they fix it.

• Sad
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I just downloaded the game, and the massivedynamics.jpg file is missing. I checked the pics/misc folder and all the other folders and I could not find such a file. Also, the blue text on the black background of the internal links is too low in contrast for my eyes. I had to edit the font color to dodgerblue and set the background-color to rgba(100, 100, 100, 0.25)
Also, when I sleep until the next day, there is a missing image for the sleep.jpg.

Last edited:

JimmyBeans18433

May 8, 2022
Not a bad game definitely needs to be polished and goals made clear but overall looking forward to new versions hopefully with a guide.

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
This game looks like something I should like, but it’s currently basically unplayable for a few reasons:

1) many images/movies don’t show up. I’m playing on an iOS system, and this is undoubtedly because something in the file name and how you call it in the twine code has inconsistent capitalization. That works fine on windows, but fails on basically every other OS.

2) in another mobile incompatibility, the twine saves menu is strangely wider in this game than any other game, which pushes both the delete buttons and the x to get out of the window off the right side of my screen. This means I can’t remove old saves and eventually I’ll be stuck without the ability to save.

3) there’s no guidance on how to advance any plot. There’s a million locations to click on and most have nothing, and those that do have something only have it at very specific times which we have no way of knowing unless someone posts a walkthrough. There should be hints in game if we need to be at a certain place at a certain time to make things happen. Otherwise we have to just infinitely click on all possible locations constantly throughout the day, and that’s incredibly boring.

Anyway, the concept looks promising (incest and ntr stuff is fucking hot), but I don’t have the patience for it right now.

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
At first i thought game was broken. For future, please add more clear "quest track", empty grinding, Keiran progress is bugged i guess. Not a bad idea but needs lots of work. We can see 2 more girls on status page and +3 Aunt Lisa, principal and teacher in school wich is no progress at all. And other 2 out of 3 girls is also has nothing to do with yet. v0.3? I guess it would be v0.0.3, you should call these kind of starts as "prologue" or "pilot". Good luck in future updates. And oh, almost forgetting. Add your games to gamcore or some other sites so we can play them online. Not everyone is a fan of downloading HTML games. I don't mind cause i can cheat with money easily that way :D (i do cheat only with money, if stats are not that grind-y) And as a last thing, dude... Dont makebutton colors like blue on black. Some people doesnt know how to change HTML for that.

Last edited:

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
this has to much grinding , i first invited keiran and he was coming tommorow night , i kept checked everything but nothing apeared n home only the usual

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes