3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
In looking through the HTML I see several places where the game wants to advance time by more than one hour, so it calls the function timeAddHour() for each hour it wants to advance. If you add a parameter to the function definition you can instead call the function like timeAddHour(4) when you want to advance time by 4 hours when handing out flyers. The function definition could be edited to look like this:

/* Add Hour Function */
window.timeAddHour = function (x) {
if (x === undefined){x=1}
state.variables.time_hour += x;
if(state.variables.time_hour >=24){
window.timeAddDay();
state.variables.time_hour=0;
}
displayTime();
}
Yea was planning on doing that at some point. I'm moving a lot of stuff to custom macros.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Released a quick bug fix for the more glaring bugs and tried to hand hold a little more in the hints section for the NTR path.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Ok, I get FOLLOW THEM and it goes no where... How many days do I need to keep going lol
What do you mean goes no where? As in black screen? or the same event happens after you follow them? Can you give me the progress level you're at?

Also have you downloaded the bug fix? Thanks.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
uncle at 12, what to do?
Hey Dim, at progression level 12 that's the end of the progression if you downloaded the bug fix since that means you stopped them from going forward, or it's a bug that got you to that :HideThePain:. I may end up having to change the way progression goes due to some unforeseen ways Twine handles refreshes and what not.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Majority of NTR being avoidable I meant more so as you'll be able to interrupt it before it reaches any point of sexual interaction. I'm not trying to cater to either group here, so if you like it cool, if you don't, you don't. I'm not making this to make money but for enjoyment. As for NTR content it'll probably be both cheating and swinging, but mostly cheating. I want to make the game replayable in terms of different content you can choose so that will be one way of doing it.
You may add this to post #1.
Just to be 100% sure, you can interrupt ALL to avoid every NTR completely? Is that a one timer for each girl or do i need to run around every day to push the horny guys away?
That swinging stuff will also be optional?
To make it short, i dont need to see more dicks than the protagonists?
Little hint: People who dont like other guys going after their girls will not replay it for that content and people who dont like to share will also not replay for this content. And lesbians like me cant handle more than one dick in a male protagonist game (0 in female protagonist games) and will also not replay for the other dick scenes. People have a broad and flexible field of likes, but their dislikes are narrow and absolute. Only those who like or dont care about other dicks will replay for other routes, the rest will stay on the avoiding route whenever they (re)play the game.

Last edited:

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
I need help. I got the hint ( NTR Hint(Keiran): Something seems to be going on with these two, watching them after dinner in the living room might garner us some more info on this subject. ) and when i invite keiran the first time, alexis asked about keiran not being able to get hard, and when i try to invite him again, it's just only ava staring at him, and that's all.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe read a little...i havent even downloaded the game yet and hate ntr, but even i know you need to invite keiran 5 times...

mystafa

May 2, 2017
I need help. I got the hint ( NTR Hint(Keiran): Something seems to be going on with these two, watching them after dinner in the living room might garner us some more info on this subject. ) and when i invite keiran the first time, alexis asked about keiran not being able to get hard, and when i try to invite him again, it's just only ava staring at him, and that's all.
Look friend))) After such as you catch Them in the living room twice when Uncle jerks off with the phone. On weekends, you should go to the pool and ask Mother to masturbate you there and Uncle will spy on you there. Then you invite him over for dinner on the weekend again and catch them in the living room. There will be 2 peeping scenes. But after that, the progress breaks (((We need to wait until the developer fixes it.

hearnight

May 28, 2017
Stuck at 15/25 anyway. Event on kitchen, then event in Living room after 19:00. Here is a choice Follow them or Go to your bedroom. Click on everything and then nothing, you just go downstairs or to your bedroom. After that this event not working anymore. Maybe we need to start new game after bugfix?

mystafa

May 2, 2017
Stuck at 15/25 anyway. Event on kitchen, then event in Living room after 19:00. Here is a choice Follow them or Go to your bedroom. Click on everything and then nothing, you just go downstairs or to your bedroom. After that this event not working anymore. Maybe we need to start new game after bugfix?
No Friend(((I tried to go through again after the bug fix. Everything is the same.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Is the NTR path going to be you getting cucked? If so, is there a way to get into Alexis' normal route without entering Ava's NTR route?

Jul 20, 2019
I literally cannot invite Keiran to dinner. I show up at his house a 18, I talk to him, and he just says "Hey bud, I heard what happened over there on your field trip, bummer man. How's your balls holding up? Haha!", with no option to invite him.

edit: nevermind, i progressed as far as the update allows with the Ava and it lets me now

Last edited:

mystafa

May 2, 2017
I literally cannot invite Keiran to dinner. I show up at his house a 18, I talk to him, and he just says "Hey bud, I heard what happened over there on your field trip, bummer man. How's your balls holding up? Haha!", with no option to invite him.
Friend))) You need to raise Ava's corruption. Then you will have the opportunity to invite Uncle to dinner

beryn

May 8, 2017
Met my Alexis at her house, but after that she is gone.
You meet Kieran in his living room, but there is no interaction there than some text.

You raise Ava's corruption by wandering aimlessly around the house, ends with a short scene in her bedroom at night.

Game gives you this hint: "Ok... so... we've had 'the talk'. Maybe if she catches me jerking off when she's home it'll push her to 'help' out some more..." but no hint as to when.
So again you wander aimlessly and can by chance progress again and repeat the one scene again and again.

This game, right now is awful. It has no redeeming features. Gameplay is awful.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
generally looks good.
id appreciate straightforward walkthrough. vagues kinda vague (like no idea how to invite uncle)
not sure if angela return cheat works.
tips witing status are kinda uncomfy scheme. can u list al npcs all at one page to reduce clicking. portfolio of chars of no interest to me.
once i got into a loop when in status menu i think. needs some emergency button (to return home or smth)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes