3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Ok, going to reply bottom up'ish here:
  • The cheat function was more so an internal test feature, it doesn't really do anything atm.
  • The only available woman to pursue at the moment is Ava with 2 routes that lead up to BJ's for the player and the titjob for Keiran. The included images for anything else were included by mistake, my bad.
  • Any included paths and fixes will always be in the patch notes.
  • Gonna say it a little louder please read the patch notes.
  • Ava's progress only goes up 15 for progression (the max 25 was unintentional). The new hints in the bugfix will tell when you've reached the end of progression for a particular character now (hopefully :HideThePain: ).
  • This is a brand new game in development, the girls you talk to are more so introductions just to give you an idea for future content. Consider it a teaser :KEK:.
  • I'll add more clarification about NTR content to main post since people tend to get asshurt touchy about certain content.

Reactions: kark and Sunwolf

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I just downloaded the bugfix and loaded my save game. Now I get an error on Ava's status page about the uncle's NTR path.
Uncle_Hint Error.png

Also in the status pages. It looks like the section for the player's status with that character has the player's name line as "Name: Player". It looks like in the HTML it doesn't use any of the variables for what you name your character. Either $Player['desc'].name or $Player.desc.name or $player_name. I usually edit it to use $player_name.

Last edited:

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
I just downloaded the bugfix and loaded my save game. Now I get an error on Ava's status page about the uncle's NTR path.
View attachment 1947806
Bah yea, I'll need to fix that so it's save compatible. The code that's in the fix remedies that for the later parts. The next bugfix will fix that but the more you progress the uncle path it'll get to the bug fixed part. Either that or start a new game and it'll be fine. Sorry about that.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm stuck. Is there a list of times and locations when people will be able to be interacted with? I also can't seem to jerk off at a time when the mother will catch me (have downloaded the bugfix).

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
I'm stuck. Is there a list of times and locations when people will be able to be interacted with? I also can't seem to jerk off at a time when the mother will catch me (have downloaded the bugfix).
Not quite yet. I'm debating on how much I want to hand hold the player since in the future I want to encourage exploration. As for your problem you'll need to relieve yourself between 18-20.

Reactions: NewTricks

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not quite yet. I'm debating on how much I want to hand hold the player since in the future I want to encourage exploration. As for your problem you'll need to relieve yourself between 18-20.
So that was the problem. That is the time when you are able to raise her corruption in the kitchen and living room and I was busy doing that.

Reactions: amd_dman

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Please fix the file names and the filepaths in the HTML file itself so that everything is lowercase. Being wild and chaotic about uppercase and lowercase breaks the images for Linux and Android users so they have to manually edit in the fixes themselves.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Please fix the file names and the filepaths in the HTML file itself so that everything is lowercase. Being wild and chaotic about uppercase and lowercase breaks the images for Linux and Android users so they have to manually edit in the fixes themselves.
The bug fix should have alleviated that. I primarily develop on Linux so I feel your pain lol. Future releases will have that bit sorted out though.

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Ah. Yep. That seems to have fixed it. In this day and age it's rare to see someone else who understands the plague of camel humping filenames. Thanks for the fix.

Reactions: amd_dman

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
i reached the end of the content.

in global, a promising game with a good story. Hope to see quick improvements/update and good luck to the creator.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I tried the patched version. And it certainly solve some problems but not everything.

I could finally manage to have diner with uncle Keiran and go through the rest.
So, in short, the dinner starts between 17h00 and 18h00, which is impossible if you distribute flyers twice a day since you finish after 18h00. The rest of the path was well done (though masturbating in the living room of his sister instead of his own house was strange).

The hint for the NTR content appears at the start, even though we still have a long way before reaching the right point.
The pool scene wasn't indicated in the hints (thanks blablablagivemethemoney for the tip).
The "Follow them..." has only one occurrence, leading you to try "Go to your bedroom" to see better. By the way, you can drill a hole way before having the need for it.
After that, the "Follow them..." leads to a black screen (only a button left : "Downstairs"). As for the "Go to your bedroom", the last event, allowing the progress of uncle Keiran to 16/20, is also a black screen (the same with "Your bedroom").

There should be a limit to arousal. Since it's supposed to hurt, you should be forced to release the steam at some point. I know it's necessary to unlock some content to have it high but I could reach 1500 when uncle's Keiran peeping scene at the pool occured. And speaking of the sex scene at the pool with Ava, why does it decrease the arousal to 0, no matter the number we have, contrary to other scenes?

I also found something strange. While I was searching where Ava was all day, hour by hour, I found Angela at the pool on day 13, though she returns on day 14. You may want to check how it is possible (she could even be there the previous days).

1659155538575.png
There, in the kitchen, the "Downstairs Hallway" and "Go Downstairs" are the same (so one to remove since it's useless).

In conclusion : good job. You just have to improve the hint system.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Rafster

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
It says angela returned and yet she's no where to be found and her hint still says she's at college even though I had the cutscene of her coming back.

Also just can't have sex with Ava cause the hint system just vanishes after corruption 95, and the ntr path breaks too once you get to "I wonder how alexis would feel about this"

basically the bug fix patch aint do nothing. still unplayable.

Last edited:

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
It says angela returned and yet she's no where to be found and her hint still says she's at college even though I had the cutscene of her coming back.

Also just can't have sex with Ava cause the hint system just vanishes after corruption 95, and the ntr path breaks too once you get to "I wonder how alexis would feel about this"

basically the bug fix patch aint do nothing. still unplayable.
Corruption has nothing to do with hint system atm. What's your current progress with Uncle and Ava? Alexis also has zero content besides the initial run in at her house and Ava talking to her.

Angela has zero content besides a quick pool encounter with a single image, I probably should reflect that in the hint, my bad.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Corruption has nothing to do with hint system atm. What's your current progress with Uncle and Ava? Alexis also has zero content besides the initial run in at her house and Ava talking to her.

Angela has zero content besides a quick pool encounter with a single image, I probably should reflect that in the hint, my bad.
25/25 on my progress, so I guess just no sex yet?

And 10/25 with uncle but his hints are just completely gone.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes