3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
25/25 on my progress, so I guess just no sex yet?

And 10/25 with uncle but his hints are just completely gone.
Correct, no sex.

Weird on the uncle. Did he catch you getting a blowjob at the pool on the weekend yet? That hint may be broken still.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Too much hollow clicking that it's downright frustrating. Way to light on the content to even being released.

Can't initiate the dinner offer to the uncle because all I get his him commenting on my balls. From what I've read you need to me wifey Alexis but yet to do that no matter how many times I spam the hours at their house.

Needs another few releases of heavy content to even matter atm.

Reactions: Noambonsky

Thozzz

Nov 6, 2019
impossible for me to find keiran and ava in the living room after dinner, tried for 45 min i'm kinda done

rodiy30

Nov 23, 2020
25/25 on my progress, so I guess just no sex yet?

And 10/25 with uncle but his hints are just completely gone.
Get some relief at the pool and he will catch you!

For some reason on the 15 step with uncle I get a blank screen instead and next progress is also blank!

Missed the text saying it was last content!

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
What I'm suppose to do or where when in the Status of Ava it said " Hint: Ok... so... we've had 'the talk'. Maybe if she catches me jerking off when she's home it'll push her to 'help' out some more... " ?

Jul 22, 2019
What I'm suppose to do or where when in the Status of Ava it said " Hint: Ok... so... we've had 'the talk'. Maybe if she catches me jerking off when she's home it'll push her to 'help' out some more... " ?
If I remember correctly, you need to jerk off in your room at night and she'll randomly catch you.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes