3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Just an FYI: powertripping mod not to be named is pulling positive reviews of game because he seems to be quite triggered by Erics stealing his precious waifus. This had several positive reviews and they were all removed.
Damn, whoever it was has it out for this game. I came back to check if there were any updates, and it went from like 3.5 to 2 stars, plus there's only one review left. Seriously, who randomly decides to just screw over a game that hasn't been updated in months??

Jul 22, 2019
i can't get the uncle event in the living room after dinner... any help or suggestions?
If I remember correctly, it doesn't occur immediately after dinner, it's the following hour time slot if you get what I mean, so you may have to pass a small amount of time to trigger it.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
He's logging in so...make what presumtions you want from that.....

I personally would hope that if he is still working on it, just giving a like to a comment would be enough to show he's still working on it if a post is too much. I wonder if he would be alright with anyone else attempting to continue to game or not....?

Reactions: Matuasto and umwelt

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Sorry peeps, real life came in like a lion and some bad data management caused me to have to basically start from scratch (or basically a decompile of the last release). As always hit me up if there's any bugs in this release and make sure you check out the patch notes.

DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
I'm not sure what to do after I get Ava's progress to 7/24, there is no more hints. Keiran's also stops at 10/21.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
I'm not sure what to do after I get Ava's progress to 7/24, there is no more hints. Keiran's also stops at 10/21.
Her progress at that point is catching you waning off in your room. You'll have to do that a few times (up to 10) and then go to sleep.

Keiran's quest at 10 relies on him seeing you getting it on with your mom in the pool.

I'll give the hints a revamp for that part.
Crap, I think that's because of a last minute change i did before I uploaded, i'll throw up a fix in a bit.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Her progress at that point is catching you waning off in your room. You'll have to do that a few times (up to 10) and then go to sleep.

Keiran's quest at 10 relies on him seeing you getting it on with your mom in the pool.

I'll give the hints a revamp for that part.

Crap, I think that's because of a last minute change i did before I uploaded, i'll throw up a fix in a bit.
also since your working on a fix when your sisters boyfriend comes over it black screens

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes