3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I came for the summary and the samples. And the game was good though it needs to be fleshed out.

The worldbuilding is interesting.
The characters are very few and different.
The plot is amusing and the story is very limited.
The gifs and photos are well chosen.

I had a good time but it really needs to be better organized.
The hint system isn't that much helpful neither ergonomic. We need to know the level at which we need to change the corruption method, not just a message that change from time to time without knowing when it's finished.
It's also difficult to know where are the characters and when they are in that location. And when Ava (or other character) is actually sleeping, there should be a message (or the door locked or entering the location unavailable like uncle's and aunt's homes). Speaking of aunt Lisa, she is fucking non stop and always with the massage guy?
Since it's a roaming game, it need more actions to do (we can't even swim at the pool, take shower or eat).
There's nothing to do at school so you should have just left available the appointment with the dean and the presentation of the teacher. The other rooms don't even have an illustration showing their appearance (that could be said to the Hallway Bathroom too). It's even open on weekend days.
When Angela is back (if welcoming her back is the only hint of her presence, it feels strange), Ava and the MC should be more discreet around her.
I'm not really into NTR (I prefer sharing/swinging) so I'll see were it's leading.

When you go to sleep, there's a broken image (cf files).

There are some spelling error left. For example, "rest" in your bedroom should mean "take a nap" and not "play a video game" like you did.

Good continuation.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not really into NTR (I prefer sharing/swinging) so I'll see were it's leading.
i think were in luck i tried out the kieren story and it seems to be a sharing/swaping thing but like 'a struggle with sin' then open and out with your desire type set up. you allow it to happen the story dos not progress withought your say so and you can end it if you dont like it. of course its to early to tell just what type of sharing, group, or even just swaping content its going to be. hell it might just end up being voier stuff. but im hopful espeshaly because ava and kieren do have group content out so scenes are their to be used if its one of those stick with the models only (except protag) type games

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I don't know this is a bug or not
> character last go over 200 max limit
> Ava corruption goes over 100 max limit
> hit 4 never came. and eventhough progress get to 25 nothing happens...i mean nothing your 18 to 20 pm wank session is also stuck after you start masturbate, ava no longer comes in. in fact, nothing apperars at all there was nothing to progress.

Reactions: DarkEnergy

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
in living room when ava and keiran are there i try to take option "this his has gone far enough" i get black screen only option i can take is "follow them to her room" is that bug?

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
did somebody say NTR?! is it the cheating kind or the swinging kind??
swinging feels like a cop out so i gotta ask

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Alright, lots of stuff in the thread since it got approved lol.

• Majority of NTR being avoidable I meant more so as you'll be able to interrupt it before it reaches any point of sexual interaction. I'm not trying to cater to either group here, so if you like it cool, if you don't, you don't. I'm not making this to make money but for enjoyment. As for NTR content it'll probably be both cheating and swinging, but mostly cheating. I want to make the game replayable in terms of different content you can choose so that will be one way of doing it.
  • As it says in the change notes, the hint system is //extremely// bare bones. Most of the NTR path isn't in the hints yet, which I'll fix in a bug update later this week probably.
  • For the NTR path with Keiran, you invite him over for dinner 5x, view the event in the living room after dinner, then during the weekend after dinner view the events to progress. After a couple of go arounds it'll tell you to buy a drill, go buy one at the mall, drill your hole in the wall in your room then after the next dinner event during the weekend you'll have an option to just go to your room. Enjoy.
  • Also as it says in the changenotes, there's no penetration scenes coded yet, the pictures and vids you see in the folder are the start of that. I don't have a full CI/CD setup yet so it's sort of a shitshow atm and I code this when I'm half drunk anyways. You get what you get :KEK:.
  • Yes, I get that there's a grind. When the hint system comes out fully it won't be nearly as much of a grind. I'll adjust grindyness(sp?) at a later date probably.
  • For missing images please let me know if you're playing on Linux/Mac/BSD systems. Those tend to be case sensitive and since I switch between my linux box and windows on the regular sometimes those get lost in the mix.
Thanks for playing all, and let me know of any bugs. It's a pretty early release so I'm not expecting it to be bug free nearly at all so it helps lol. I'll probably set up a bug report site at some point to consolidate them all.

Also how does one garner the "Developer" title in these parts? I looked and didn't see a way to ask for it in the few readmes when submitting the game, but I could have skipped over it since there was a lot of TL;DR stuff in it :HideThePain:

Last edited:

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
in living room when ava and keiran are there i try to take option "this his has gone far enough" i get black screen only option i can take is "follow them to her room" is that bug?
Yes that's a bug, forgot to throw that bit in there. It'll be fixed in the next bug(fix?) release.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Hello.

I came for the summary and the samples. And the game was good though it needs to be fleshed out.

The worldbuilding is interesting.
The characters are very few and different.
The plot is amusing and the story is very limited.
The gifs and photos are well chosen.

I had a good time but it really needs to be better organized.
The hint system isn't that much helpful neither ergonomic. We need to know the level at which we need to change the corruption method, not just a message that change from time to time without knowing when it's finished.
It's also difficult to know where are the characters and when they are in that location. And when Ava (or other character) is actually sleeping, there should be a message (or the door locked or entering the location unavailable like uncle's and aunt's homes). Speaking of aunt Lisa, she is fucking non stop and always with the massage guy?
Since it's a roaming game, it need more actions to do (we can't even swim at the pool, take shower or eat).
There's nothing to do at school so you should have just left available the appointment with the dean and the presentation of the teacher. The other rooms don't even have an illustration showing their appearance (that could be said to the Hallway Bathroom too). It's even open on weekend days.
When Angela is back (if welcoming her back is the only hint of her presence, it feels strange), Ava and the MC should be more discreet around her.

When you go to sleep, there's a broken image (cf files).

There are some spelling error left. For example, "rest" in your bedroom should mean "take a nap" and not "play a video game" like you did.

Good continuation.
Thanks for the feedback. I agree where some parts are cutoff aren't exactly the greatest points. The hint system was sort of a last minute throw in but it'l be fleshed out in the coming updates.

Aunt Lisa is a nympho, obviously it's a 24 hour marathon man :KEK:. Nah, that's a bug. Thanks for the heads up.

Agree on the different actions for roaming, that'll get thrown in as the game grows.

School was thrown in on accident, forgot to remove it for the Release file since it's still in the cooker.

I usually code when I'm a few beers in, so yea... it's sort of a shitshow atm, it'll get better, I promise :HideThePain:.

Reactions: Oliz82

jahraen817

Apr 26, 2017
That's all for now, next releases I'll throw in on the hint screen when you've reached end of content, sorry for the blue balls :KEK:
then you have to fix the issues because it shows that in the files mom and uncle had sex but there is nothing in the game.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
I don't know this is a bug or not
> character last go over 200 max limit
> Ava corruption goes over 100 max limit
> hit 4 never came. and eventhough progress get to 25 nothing happens...i mean nothing your 18 to 20 pm wank session is also stuck after you start masturbate, ava no longer comes in. in fact, nothing apperars at all there was nothing to progress.
Hmm weird, thanks for this I'll poke around at it, pretty sure I know what's going on. The max limits are more so just soft caps and not hard caps, I'll throw something in the postrender code to fix that though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
In looking through the HTML I see several places where the game wants to advance time by more than one hour, so it calls the function timeAddHour() for each hour it wants to advance. If you add a parameter to the function definition you can instead call the function like timeAddHour(4) when you want to advance time by 4 hours when handing out flyers. The function definition could be edited to look like this:

/* Add Hour Function */
window.timeAddHour = function (x) {
if (x === undefined){x=1}
state.variables.time_hour += x;
if(state.variables.time_hour >=24){
window.timeAddDay();
state.variables.time_hour=0;
}
displayTime();
}

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
come on still nothing in living room after i invited keiran for first time i check every time and many days passed no progress with mc either

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
come on still nothing in living room after i invited keiran for first time i check every time and many days passed no progress with mc either
You have to invite him a few times to get his progress to 3, after which you'll hear the Aunt and Ava talk about his ED problems. That will push it over to progression level 5. You can then see them talking in the living room on the weekend after dinner (you need to invite them). I plan on releasing a bug fix possibly tonight to fix some of the glaring problems and also add the hints as well.

Reactions: Henry73au
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes