Collection Video ArawAraw Collection [2024-04-30] [ArawAraw]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
genuine curiosity, why does someone dropping a link bother you? is it to make sure its virus free or something?
1) It is paywalled archive
2) Artist has total control and can remove it any second
3) Lest say I don't 8$ sub every months and artist do not update link often, i still can update the OP for some time

Some artists don't mind they stuff mirrored, but when paid archive is in public access, this may be followed by some protection boosts

We are pirates after all. And I just don't wanna lose the easiest ways to updates :devilish:

Last edited:

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone have the 4 Ashoka walk animations? The catbox links are nonresponding.

SauceSavior

Nov 24, 2018

SauceSavior

Nov 24, 2018
OP Updated

Added 2023-08 - 13 vids

merge with 2023, sort by date

yes, I added Raven anim in Aug, you will merge all in one 2023 folder anyway

View attachment 2921664
Thanks
TsukiDesu for update, but... you don't need to quote every person who asked for update, they all follow the thread and can see your reply

And there is "Select" button on Pixeldrain, select all vids and click "make list" - you will have one link for all 13 vids, as you did for Sona ;)

p.s pixeldrain later, it is hella laggy atm
Gotcha, i did them individually cause the site was being weird and wouldn't let me upload more than 1 at a time

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Hmmm, what is with Araw doubling up his videos since june/july (Tracer, Ahri, Kiriko, Spider Gwen, and now Ahri, Raven, Senna, Sona)? He's been making short videos for a long time, and now he's suddenly so embarrassed that he needs to make them artificially longer?
I don't mind it so much if he doubles a 10 second video but now he's doing it to 20 second and longer. :WaitWhat:

Reactions: RavenOfOld